New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    Personally, I can live without the seat height adjustment. I've driven all kinds of vehicles though and this is the first time I've had to drive one without any steering wheel height adjustments.
    seriously they made this 1.3M vehicle, the real Crosswind replacement devoid of any luxury... its price should be lower... by another 100,000php

no ac filter
    no seat height adjustment
    no steering wheel height adjustment
    no rear wipers

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    seriously they made this 1.3M vehicle, the real Crosswind replacement devoid of any luxury... its price should be lower... by another 100,000php

no ac filter
    no seat height adjustment
    no steering wheel height adjustment
    no rear wipers
    Pwde kaya palagyan? Ng seat and steering wheel height adjustment? Kaso palit buong assembly siguro yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Pwde kaya palagyan? Ng seat and steering wheel height adjustment? Kaso palit buong assembly siguro yan.

youre better off with the 1.9L LS-A i wouldnt be surprised if they have 6 figure discounts next December

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    youre better off with the 1.9L LS-A i wouldnt be surprised if they have 6 figure discounts next December
    With only around 60k diff with the 3.0 after the cash discounts it's a surprise people still are getting the 1.9 LS-A haha.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post

Mas ok siguro kung palit buong steering wheel assembly para kasama na stalks for the multi information display. Problema you also need to change to push button start since wala keyholes yung sa LS-A and higher. Not sure if you can swap the steering wheel assembly for the manual base model.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I just watched a 2019 australian review of the Mu-x. still with the old dash. so I guess this means no updated interior for is as well meantime.

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I just watched a 2019 australian review of the Mu-x. still with the old dash. so I guess this means no updated interior for is as well meantime.
    Australian MU-X is sourced from Thailand as with ours. The updated interior from Isuzu China is different cos they have an entirely different production line. Maybe this year's update, we'll finally get to have it.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    i was able to test drive this mux with new 1.9 engine for about 20 kilometers, ibang iba na ang feel nya sa 3.0, lesser engine noise and vibration almost parang nissan terra na rin, di gaya nun 3.0 4jjt ng mux lakas engine noise and vibration parang truck lolz, acceleration is also decent

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Guys, does anybody have a performance graph on the RA4E 1.9L? Can’t find anything on the net.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizom3 View Post
    Guys, does anybody have a performance graph on the RA4E 1.9L? Can’t find anything on the net.

try rz4e tc crosswind power...

jk

what is nh4 in chemistry