New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Thanks everyone. Waiting for bank approval nalang. So hopefully we can get the unit before Christmas.

i know not that used ang cruise control sa aten compare to US roads. But well see as we want to travel between cebu and bacolod most of the year as my family is in bacolod.

Any tips after we recieved our unit? i wanted to change the rims para pogi actually but with the additional 60k now for the 3.0 i guess its not a priority for now. Haha

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post
    Thanks everyone. Waiting for bank approval nalang. So hopefully we can get the unit before Christmas.

i know not that used ang cruise control sa aten compare to US roads. But well see as we want to travel between cebu and bacolod most of the year as my family is in bacolod.

Any tips after we recieved our unit? i wanted to change the rims para pogi actually but with the additional 60k now for the 3.0 i guess its not a priority for now. Haha
    I think the stock 18" rims of the MUX look good already. Sakto sa body niya.

Ang naliliitan lang ako is the 18s on the Montero and Terra - malaki kasi yung fenders so mukhang bitin yung 18s and they look better with 20s.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I think the stock 18" rims of the MUX look good already. Sakto sa body niya.

Ang naliliitan lang ako is the 18s on the Montero and Terra - malaki kasi yung fenders so mukhang bitin yung 18s and they look better with 20s.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Kaso yung sa montero bigger fender on the rear and paramg sakto lang yung 18" sa harap

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ok lang naman 1.9 MUX sa tingen ko basta ba 200K din discount tipong bagsak 1.3M++ kasi wala naman leather seats / powerseats yan

personally, i find the MUX 3.0 too overpowered for my city use. pero mas importante kasi saken ang leather eh, powerseats syempre din kaya gusto ko 3.0 ko.

saka most time. dalwa lang kami sakay. di ko nagagamit yun lcd screen sa likod coz I dont even get to sit at the back since new

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ok lang naman 1.9 MUX sa tingen ko basta ba 200K din discount tipong bagsak 1.3M++ kasi wala naman leather seats / powerseats yan

personally, i find the MUX 3.0 too overpowered for my city use. pero mas importante kasi saken ang leather eh, powerseats syempre din kaya gusto ko 3.0 ko.

saka most time. dalwa lang kami sakay. di ko nagagamit yun lcd screen sa likod coz I dont even get to sit at the back since new
    coz we cant wait for the 200K discount on the 1.9. not sure when.

for our use case, likely a family car with kids and yaya at back so the lcd screen would be useful. as for the leather seats actually, un habol ko for the 3.0. engine not much but when i dig deeper those driver assist esp the ESC, was sold na with 3.0 thinking only of the 60k diff.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    may nakapag egr blanking na ba dito sa rz4e ninyo? pwede makita ang set up? thanks

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post

ano ipapalit mo 20 heheh pagisipan mo lalo na kung provincial yun trip mo ask mo yun mga nag papalit ng 20 to again stock ano reason.
    kung palit mags naman beware sa mga fake mags may nakita na ko nawasak yun mags.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    Last edited by x-wind; December 5th, 2018 at 05:24 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Mas magaan ba steering ng rz4e sa 3.0?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Mas magaan ba steering ng rz4e sa 3.0?
    base sa review uu daw..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012