New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Bihira lang naman gamitin rear wiper. Sa 1.3M may Automatic transmission kanang SUV sa panahon ng TRAIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't recall a time where I used my rear wiper. Not really a dealbreaker.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    well mukang kelangan nyo nga ng rear wiper. one thing I noticed with my MUX, madaling mag-moist ang mga salamin even if malakas ang aircon mo at walang ulan pero katatapos lang ng ulan.

parang hinde comparable ang quality ng glass as compared to my SF or my Ranger.

so everytime there is downpour, Iam forced to used rear wiper sa MUX.

alam nyo naman yun mga ganun salamin diba, yun tipong kumakapit ang tubig or droplets sa glass ng matagal, parang sa mga cheap na hotel na may shower glass vs sa five star hotel

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    well mukang kelangan nyo nga ng rear wiper. one thing I noticed with my MUX, madaling mag-moist ang mga salamin even if malakas ang aircon mo at walang ulan pero katatapos lang ng ulan.

parang hinde comparable ang quality ng glass as compared to my SF or my Ranger.

so everytime there is downpour, Iam forced to used rear wiper sa MUX.

alam nyo naman yun mga ganun salamin diba, yun tipong kumakapit ang tubig or droplets sa glass ng matagal, parang sa mga cheap na hotel na may shower glass vs sa five star hotel
    hydrophobic treatments bro hehehe. since vertical yun nasa likod. im sure the water will slide easier... hirap lng kung meron down pour..but that's another topic.
    Last edited by StockEngine; October 25th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I have hydrophobic treatment on my rear glass and now it doesn't really need wipers anymore. But even then, I still have good visibility even when it rains. Sa tingin ko may factor din na laging malinis yung glass ko. I make sure to rid of it with watermarks every 6 months.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sedans has no rear wiper...Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine defogger will do...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Very good move by Isuzu. At least they dialled down only on aesthetics and not on safety equipment. I think they are aiming for the buyers of BR-V, Rush & Expander which prices have already breached the 1M mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sana pati yung LS M/T nilagyan na din ng ABS/EBD. If the LS A/T came with ESC it would be an even better deal lalo. Among the PPVs only the Everest has the most complete base model especially in terms of safety.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Sana pati yung LS M/T nilagyan na din ng ABS/EBD. If the LS A/T came with ESC it would be an even better deal lalo. Among the PPVs only the Everest has the most complete base model especially in terms of safety.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk
    Ang problema kahit yung LS-A walang ESC.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I believe somewhere down the line, Isuzu Phil will eventually include THAT rear wiper (in the next facelift/upgrade cycle).

It is useful for the spray mist that comes while driving in the highway after it rains or slight drizzle.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Finally got to see the Php 1.3M variant in person at the PIMS today.

Exterior seem ok to me (with the exception of the omission of the rear wiper). I like the fact that all the overly chrome decoration have been removed in place of gray plastic front grill, black door handles, etc.. Even the 16" looks more muscular (albeit a bit smaller) vs. the lower profile rims/tires of the higher variants.

Interior-wise, the first thing that greets you is the dash which is so plasticky. The quality that it emanates feels like its from a 90's car or even similar to China made vehicles. I wonder why Isuzu failed to update the dash, like the Chevy updated the Trailblazer's to match its exterior update. This 1.3M variant also does not have a recirculate button (just like the old 2.5li M/T variant before). I asked the salesperson and she did not know or understand when I asked "in the absence of the recirculate button, what will be the default mode?" I assume recirculate and there will be no option for fresh air.

Overall this vehicle is really value for money. I understand it shares the same engine and powertrain as the higher mid variant.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Finally got to see the Php 1.3M variant in person at the PIMS today.

Exterior seem ok to me (with the exception of the omission of the rear wiper). I like the fact that all the overly chrome decoration have been removed in place of gray plastic front grill, black door handles, etc.. Even the 16" looks more muscular (albeit a bit smaller) vs. the lower profile rims/tires of the higher variants.

Interior-wise, the first thing that greets you is the dash which is so plasticky. The quality that it emanates feels like its from a 90's car or even similar to China made vehicles. I wonder why Isuzu failed to update the dash, like the Chevy updated the Trailblazer's to match its exterior update. This 1.3M variant also does not have a recirculate button (just like the old 2.5li M/T variant before). I asked the salesperson and she did not know or understand when I asked "in the absence of the recirculate button, what will be the default mode?" I assume recirculate and there will be no option for fresh air.

Overall this vehicle is really value for money. I understand it shares the same engine and powertrain as the higher mid variant.
    mukhang wala ngang fresh air.. baka wala nanamang ac filter