New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Masikip din? Masikip ba yung new gen montero compare sa iba ppv?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Ok na move on na🤣 dont flood this thread nang ganyan baka me iba importante dapat pagusapan.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Needless to say yes. 3 adults would barely fit comfortably in the 2nd row and there was someone here or in another site who told his observations that when sitting in the front, his legs would hit the wide accent panels of the a/t tranny, the one that surrounds the shifter all the way down from the side vents. When you also look at the dimensions, you'll also notice that this new gen is just as wide as the previous one at 1815mm, which just contributes to the crampy space inside.

Meanwhile, the tb and mu-x are both said to be the most spacious among their class. I just don't know if the latter is negated by its shorter length kasi mas mahaba ang length ng tb na almost 4.9m. Mahaba din wheelbase nila than most of other ppv although they are also spacious inside maybe due to the design of their interiors na din that includes the panels and the seats.
    Spacious? with their bench seats...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Sige I'll refrain na lang. I beg your pardon. I won't stress myself na with them, although some people matigas parin talaga ang ulo. I'll just forget about it though. You should also give him a reminder para maging aware din siya alright.

Cge mag-refrain ka na lang, yun refrain section sa lyrics .. kumanta ka naman na stagnate ka na sa past

�� I beg your pardon
    I never promise a rose garden ... ����

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^Kumusta na yung mu-x mo OB? Ilang kms na natakbo?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    mag 2500km pa lang ganyan kasi ako low mileage, would you believe santa fe ko 12 years na, 43Tkm pa lang natakbo,

saka hindi talaga ako ma-probinsya or out of town, dala na ako magkain-kain sa probinsya, kasi madumi tubig sumasakit tyan ko

so ganun minsan MUX ko ilalabas ko lang pag-mall.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sa bagay, mas mahal na din ang diesel ngayon kaya mahirap na magdala kahit saan kung madalas mong gawain yun.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    which website?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    review of 2018 isuzu mu-x 1.9 rz4e bluepower by autodeal

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Laging censored ang link pag galing yung review sa ibang site eh. Kaya hindi basta magloload.