New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    cost cutting na naman Isuzu para hindi mabawasan yung kita nila.

Mas mababa pa rin MS with all the needed features.
    At what model you are comparing po for mux vs ms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    At what model you are comparing po for mux vs ms?

Hayaan mo na yan baka SA yan ng MSIsuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

any 1.9L buyer can just buy that 3.0 emblem and rear spolier, viola pede na sya pretend driving a 1.845M 3.0l Bluepower

kaines
    Mukhang ganito nga ang mangyayari pero deep inside they know that what they're driving is a fake 3.0 bluepower.

On the brighter side dadami sa paningin ng lahat ang 3.0 bluepower and it will improve brand image.

Even if they retain the stock appearance of their 1.9 ok pa rin kasi maganda na as is even if lower variant lang.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't pay attention to that metal trim advertising engine displacement.
    i wouldn't know what it implies.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracter View Post
    Mukhang ganito nga ang mangyayari pero deep inside they know that what they're driving is a fake 3.0 bluepower.

On the brighter side dadami sa paningin ng lahat ang 3.0 bluepower and it will improve brand image.

Even if they retain the stock appearance of their 1.9 ok pa rin kasi maganda na as is even if lower variant lang.
    At least they're making effort to differentiate it. By looking at the engine badge sa likod, pwede mo ma-distinct kung alin ang mas maliit o malaking engine sa kanilang dalawa, unlike the fortuner, tingnan mo ang g at v. Di mo malaman kung yung bagong g ay either yung 2.7 gas or 2.4 diesel tas sa v naman yung 2.4 diesel or 2.8 diesel, samantala dati makikita mo naman sa gilid ng fenders kung ano ang engine dahil may hood scoop din.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    At least they're making effort to differentiate it. By looking at the engine badge sa likod, pwede mo ma-distinct kung alin ang mas maliit o malaking engine sa kanilang dalawa, unlike the fortuner, tingnan mo ang g at v. Di mo malaman kung yung bagong g ay either yung 2.7 gas or 2.4 diesel tas sa v naman yung 2.4 diesel or 2.8 diesel, samantala dati makikita mo naman sa gilid ng fenders kung ano ang engine dahil may hood scoop din.
    For me ok lang at least importante yung comfortability mo kasya kung ano nakasulat sa labas

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    The 1.9 model is tempting. For those who know, when does the turbo kick in? Just concerned if it’ll be under powered.

I'm partially guessing here pero taken into context 150hp and 350 torques is not underpowered. I think tama yun concern mo about turbo lag if any. With just 1.9liters of displacement reasonable to expect they used a relatively big turbo.

If its comparable to the lag of the 2nd gen. Montero vgt. Acceptable na siguro for most. The 6sp and the flat tq curve should help a lot.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I'm partially guessing here pero taken into context 150hp and 350 torques is not underpowered. I think tama yun concern mo about turbo lag if any. With just 1.9liters of displacement reasonable to expect they used a relatively big turbo.

If its comparable to the lag of the 2nd gen. Montero vgt. Acceptable na siguro for most. The 6sp and the flat tq curve should help a lot.
    If torque is not taken into consideration, then hp is roughly the same as the 2.4l of the hilux and fort. Sana lang stress free yang new engine although i still like the 3.0l of the isuzu more for the mu-x hehehe. 😂

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    If torque is not taken into consideration, then hp is roughly the same as the 2.4l of the hilux and fort. Sana lang stress free yang new engine although i still like the 3.0l of the isuzu more for the mu-x hehehe. Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine
    sabi naman nila from the stop it goes smoothly...

https://www.autoindustriya.com/car-r...-ls-a-a-t.html

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't pay attention to that metal trim advertising engine displacement.
    i wouldn't know what it implies.
    Hehehe... baka sa rektahan sir... if alam nila na mas malaki displacement, sige ma una ka na lang... hehehe