New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Thats true kasi manual lang ang dadalhin dito to replace the Euro2 MUx and the crosswind.
    The 3.0 will be their high end as the Alteraa or the trooper of the past.

Isuzu will concentrate more on the heavy industries with the trucks, coz grabe ang magigigng development dito sa Pilipinas. I myself are now contemplating on buying heavy industries vehicles

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Caracter View Post
    I think bukas na launching ng 1.9 variant and if i'm not mistaken may new color similar sa sunset red ng Everest.
    sana competitive pricing...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    If my guess is right. there will be 3-5 variants. maybe 4x4 variants

1.9 LS MT 1.3 million plus.
    1.9 LS-A MT 1.4 million plus.
    1.9 LS-A AT 1.5-1.6 million plus
    Malamang eto ang presyo niyang 1.9 blue power

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Still waiting for the news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The war is over for Isuzu to sell in quantity to make the MUx a household name the likes of Montero and Fortuner, The Mux LS-A 2.5AT did that well. But they cant do that now with higher end specs and an updated engine or else it will cannibalize the sales of the 3.0 bluepower just as how the older Euro2 2.5 cannibilized the 3.0.

So i think Isuzu will just release the 1.9 bluepower manual in response to the new govt. rule that all diesels to be sold in 2018 are Euro 4. Unless, of course they plan to discontinue selling the 3.0 bluepower.

Pero economics-wise, almost all PPVs now are expensive and most models are not new, since 2015-2016 pa ang mga design. I think theu'll go for less supply, higher price. Unlike before, more supply, lower price as when the name MUx was first introduced in the PPV race.

Looking at the new train law that tax will be based on net manufacturing cost, ans the only difference between the 1.9 bluepower and 3.0 bluepower is the engine lang. i dont think there will be a 100-200k difference in price. Baka 1.7m+ pa din yan 1.9 at bluepower if in case ma-release here.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gaspanic View Post
    Sabi nung sales nila. The 1.9L AT variant will be around 1.3M. Good price to kung totoo
    wow!! this price is indeed an Innova buster.. I'm just curious why people are still buying manual tranny.. hehehe.. taob ang Innova nito. I'm really scouting for a 7-seater mpv. the more affordable ones are mobilio , brv and Innova. honda cars are gas fed. I'm inclined to Innova at 1.309m. kung may mux sana na 2.5 at, pwede na sana. if mux 1.9 is within the 1.3-1.5m range, it's worth waiting if it will really come to Phillipine shores..

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shelu View Post
    wow!! this price is indeed an Innova buster.. I'm just curious why people are still buying manual tranny.. hehehe.. taob ang Innova nito. I'm really scouting for a 7-seater mpv. the more affordable ones are mobilio , brv and Innova. honda cars are gas fed. I'm inclined to Innova at 1.309m. kung may mux sana na 2.5 at, pwede na sana. if mux 1.9 is within the 1.3-1.5m range, it's worth waiting if it will really come to Phillipine shores..

The MT entry model in their website is already at 1.3M and thats only Euro2.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    The MT entry model in their website is already at 1.3M and thats only Euro2.
    saklap naman. pero hoping pa rin na ganyang price range lang. masikip masyado ang PPV market pag taasan nila presyo nila. hotcakes ang Innova dahil walang kalaban sa price range, matik na diesel at 1.3m

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

MT for me. I seldom drive in traffic naman. And I plan to keep our vehicle for such a long time so the simpler the transmission, the better.

If you are aiming for space, nothing beats Innova.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014

May Xpander pang lalabas lol pero mas maliit siya syempre.

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast