New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Maghintay lang kayo sa wala, now that the new train taxes are in effect, mauubos na lahat ng Euro 2 MT, the 1.9 that will be brought here is the replacement of the MT Models, so MT lang. Isuzu will not bring the AT 1.9, coz the excise tax is based on the net manufacturing value.

Now the question one may ask eh walang bibile ng 3.0 AT na madami. Isuzu doesn't really care kasi Puros MT naman sila ever since, they are a MT Car Dealer.

Last service ko sa Casa, lahat ng kasama ko dun sa service na yun puro manual transmission problems ang pagawa. Crosswind, mux mt, dmax mt, elf , It's like even the service advisors are so used to MT engines, when I walked in parang totoo ba to mayroon na customer na naka AT?

Btw, culture shock ako sa Isuzu Casa ha, sa service bay and even sa pang elevate katabi ko minsan Isuzu elf , Parang ano ba to di ba nila masagian ng 100% steel railings ng elf yun mga mux. Pero magaling ang service ng Isuzu, sanay sila mag service kahit nasa loob eh truck and suv.
    Magulat pag dumptruck kasabay moIsuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Sharkfin nba sya instead of the antenna? Nakta ko sa thailand ung 1.9 puro fins na. Gnun dn ba pag dtng dto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Sharkfin nba sya instead of the antenna? Nakta ko sa thailand ung 1.9 puro fins na. Gnun dn ba pag dtng dto?

madaming accessories sa thailand... we don't know if they're modified already...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    madaming accessories sa thailand... we don't know if they're modified already...
    Pero wla ng front antenna. Taaka sa brochures nla wa din. Hope they bring it here

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I talked to an Isuzu salesperson and she told me that 1.9 MU-x launching will be on March

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Ano kaya magiging price nito kung sakali? 1.3m? 1.2m?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    im guessing closer to 1.4m

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    im guessing closer to 1.4m

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I was thinking of pre TRAIN prices. Went to isuzu website and was very surprised at the post TRAIN price 😮. It might even be 1.6m. I hope they offer stripped down variants to bring down prices and cater to a wider audience.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I was thinking of pre TRAIN prices. Went to isuzu website and was very surprised at the post TRAIN price 😮. It might even be 1.6m. I hope they offer stripped down variants to bring down prices and cater to a wider audience.
    If my guess is right. there will be 3-5 variants. maybe 4x4 variants

1.9 LS MT 1.3 million plus.
    1.9 LS-A MT 1.4 million plus.
    1.9 LS-A AT 1.5-1.6 million plus

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sabi nung sales nila. The 1.9L AT variant will be around 1.3M. Good price to kung totoo

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast