New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ano yan presyong pang museum pa rin yung mga euro 2 nila?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Kelan ilalabas ung 2.4 ba un? Any news? Masyado tinaas nung 3.0 blue power huhu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Ano yan presyong pang museum pa rin yung mga euro 2 nila?
    hahahah ganda nga ng price eh.. parang direct import sa thailand

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Kelan ilalabas ung 2.4 ba un? Any news? Masyado tinaas nung 3.0 blue power huhu

medyo mataas ang price ng 3.0 blue power, tayo lng sa buong mundo meron low compression (16.5:1 ) 3.0 blue power. sa thailand they still have the 17.3:1 compression ratio.

now if we talk about the 2.4. if we do get it it will be more expensive than the 3.0 blue power. it is the replacement of the 3.0 blue power after all..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung mga euro 2 nila pwede pang irehistro hanggang katapusan ng taon? hanggang maubos lahat?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    medyo mataas ang price ng 3.0 blue power, tayo lng sa buong mundo meron low compression (16.5:1 ) 3.0 blue power. sa thailand they still have the 17.3:1 compression ratio.

now if we talk about the 2.4. if we do get it it will be more expensive than the 3.0 blue power. it is the replacement of the 3.0 blue power after all..
    If that would be the case, So settle for 1.9 na lng or other kaysa mux. Sayang naman. Would the 1.9 engine sufficient for its size?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If that would be the case, So settle for 1.9 na lng or other kaysa mux. Sayang naman. Would the 1.9 engine sufficient for its size?

350nm is quite good. what is your current vehicle and torque?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    350nm is quite good. what is your current vehicle and torque?

Currently a mazda 3. We need bigger car for the space. Thou our first choice was this but bec of the 200k+ inc. i doubt will get this

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Currently a mazda 3. We need bigger car for the space. Thou our first choice was this but bec of the 200k+ inc. i doubt will get this

wait for the 1.9 6at...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Maghintay lang kayo sa wala, now that the new train taxes are in effect, mauubos na lahat ng Euro 2 MT, the 1.9 that will be brought here is the replacement of the MT Models, so MT lang. Isuzu will not bring the AT 1.9, coz the excise tax is based on the net manufacturing value.

Now the question one may ask eh walang bibile ng 3.0 AT na madami. Isuzu doesn't really care kasi Puros MT naman sila ever since, they are a MT Car Dealer.

Last service ko sa Casa, lahat ng kasama ko dun sa service na yun puro manual transmission problems ang pagawa. Crosswind, mux mt, dmax mt, elf , It's like even the service advisors are so used to MT engines, when I walked in parang totoo ba to mayroon na customer na naka AT?

Btw, culture shock ako sa Isuzu Casa ha, sa service bay and even sa pang elevate katabi ko minsan Isuzu elf , Parang ano ba to di ba nila masagian ng 100% steel railings ng elf yun mga mux. Pero magaling ang service ng Isuzu, sanay sila mag service kahit nasa loob eh truck and suv.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast