New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I was checking the specs of the Dart and I came across their wikipedia page where its says in the Philippine market it is to be called/called Isuzu ix25. Is this true or a hoax. I can't find any other entry on the net besides the wiki one. It also says it is unveiled in MIAS 2013(they used past tense).

So is this a hoax or not?what you guys think...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbones View Post
    I was checking the specs of the Dart and I came across their wikipedia page where its says in the Philippine market it is to be called/called Isuzu ix25. Is this true or a hoax. I can't find any other entry on the net besides the wiki one. It also says it is unveiled in MIAS 2013(they used past tense).

So is this a hoax or not?what you guys think...

I just read through the Wikipedia page which referenced CNET......

I could not find any reference to what you indicate.

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place, or a Wikipedia member made a delation/correction.

Could you shed more light on this for me please (Where should I look).

Thank you.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Its the "dodge dart(2013)" page

Here

The Isuzu ix25 is a version of the Dodge Dart for the Philippine market, designed by the Isuzu Group Style R&D in Tokyo. It offers a choice of 1.4-litre T-Jet engine producing 120 PS (88 kW) or 150 PS (110 kW), with 5-speed manual or Dual Dry Clutch Transmission (DDTC).
    The ix25 was unveiled at the 2013 Manila International Auto Show, and went on sale in April 30, 2013, with delivery by the end of 2014.
    no citations in the page though and they used past tense. Advance editing maybe?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Trolling? Or maybe the Isuzu marketing department knows something we don't?

But I haven't heard head or tail of this at all, so it's likely just someone trolling. Especially since the "ix" name is owned by Hyundai.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...