New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    isuzu people have you heard about it? i really dont know the mechanics of the contest...i assume pahabaan ng mileage ng mga isuzu vehicles

here in pampanga an owner of a hilander(dont know what year) submit for the contest/promo his ride already clocked
    520,xxx km...

i would like to submit mine kaso sabi ng mga SA masyado pa kaunti tinakbo

'02 trooper 165,xxx km
    ''03 croswind 146,xxx km...

first price yata is 30,000 pesos...

the question is diba natatampered mga odometer i know personally the analog type kayang i tamper and also the digital type i heard na tatamper narin using a computer software...

any comments?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pwede mo ba sabihin sa isuzu na naka 999,999km ka na tapos umikot na ulit yan kaya 165,000km palang naka register? pano kaya nila malalaman hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dh0n View Post
    isuzu people have you heard about it? i really dont know the mechanics of the contest...i assume pahabaan ng mileage ng mga isuzu vehicles

here in pampanga an owner of a hilander(dont know what year) submit for the contest/promo his ride already clocked
    520,xxx km...

i would like to submit mine kaso sabi ng mga SA masyado pa kaunti tinakbo

'02 trooper 165,xxx km
    ''03 croswind 146,xxx km...

first price yata is 30,000 pesos...

the question is diba natatampered mga odometer i know personally the analog type kayang i tamper and also the digital type i heard na tatamper narin using a computer software...

any comments?
    Leme share some ideas playing in my mind bro about the promo....di rin ako familiar sa basis nila. But one thing is sure, the Isuzu management knows beforehand whatever tricks we will be applying on our units. So dina pwede ang style na yun.Probably, haka-haka lang to..the highest "true" mileage with a well-maintained appearance will have a good chance..this shows "matibay' ang products nila. If you will take note, mandatory sa winning guys ang kukunan nang pix (obviously with the vehicle too) for their marketing purposes. You will have the mileage nga pero ang unit mo ay "collapsible" na..mahirap cguro ilagay sa Ads campaign nila .Kaya, I presumed they will extract from their clients, the highest but looks macho pa rin. Yan lang ma-share ko about it and maybe you did submit one, GOOD LUCK bro!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    i think your correct sir. highest mileage but still in good running condition..

pero di ako sumali kasi nga sabi ng SA mababa pa mileage ko...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    30k lang?!!! small time naman nun... palit sasakyan dapat. yung bagong unit!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On going pa ba itong contest na ito? Qualified kaya yung pick up ko dito? Kasi my ride got involved in an accident way back 2002 pa yata, na damage yung odometer nya, the only record i have after the accident was the last odometer reading report from Isuzu Casa around 230k+. They replaced them with brand new odometer which of course with "00000" reading, since then my odometer reads around almost 120k+. Pwede kaya i-add yun? If im goind to add my odometer reading before and after the accident, i might read almost 400k+ na

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDI View Post
    On going pa ba itong contest na ito? Qualified kaya yung pick up ko dito? Kasi my ride got involved in an accident way back 2002 pa yata, na damage yung odometer nya, the only record i have after the accident was the last odometer reading report from Isuzu Casa around 230k+. They replaced them with brand new odometer which of course with "00000" reading, since then my odometer reads around almost 120k+. Pwede kaya i-add yun? If im goind to add my odometer reading before and after the accident, i might read almost 400k+ na
    Pards, deadline was Nov. 30, 2011. Winners will be announced this Dec. 9, 2011.Would suggest, every now and then..try to visit Isuzu Phillipines website, baka matsambahan mo ang other promos.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    sino winners?
    di ko m.search eh...
    =(

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako i've logged 280,000+ on my 2001 crosswind. I thought that was a high number until I heard yung mga sales reps namin sa mindanao who has logged 500,000 to 600,000 on their fuegos. kung merong mananalo siguro yung mga sales agents or people who do a lot of travelling in the Mindanao area.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    sna mrami na isuzus na mkaabot ng 800k sa mileage.. my nbasa aq sa net ung mga isuzu trucks dw pwde umabot muna ng 1M mileage bago pa overhaul..smantala ung 2nd sa heavy duty na mitsubishi trucks eh 400K lng dpat pa overhaul na

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
isuzu high mileage contest/promo