Jun 2005
    Pag may ganyan ka, bawal pasahero.

Tsaka overweight.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2 View Post
    Pag may ganyan ka, bawal pasahero.

Tsaka overweight.
    Bawal din malubak or makasagasa ng bato or anything larger than the tire sidewall width.... sayang mawawal na semi offroad capability ng crosswind mo

Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    I think that is just about right. Mine is XUVi A/T, at half tank I average at 150kms.
    parang medyo mababa... anyways it's an A/T. I get 200kms at halftank on city driving, 250 city +hiway driving. best record is 300km pure highway driving. but then again, it's an xto/MT on 205/15 yokohama tires. halfway mark is about 20 liters diesel, so 300km is really not surprising, 15km/liter lang yun. the record for the MT/ xt/xto crosswind is 16 or 18km/liter yata. sa AT/XUV, nakaka 9km/liter daw highway driving according to someone I know who owns one.
    Last edited by rsnald; September 26th, 2006 at 06:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    Bawal din malubak or makasagasa ng bato or anything larger than the tire sidewall width.... sayang mawawal na semi offroad capability ng crosswind mo

dapat pala eh pang display lang.....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi guys, I'm a new member of Tsikot.

Just want to ask your opinions on the XUV 2004 I bought last June 2006. Kasi whenever I hit 80 km/hr, I hear a 'whistling sound' on the left door (driver's side), any idea what it is?

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JUANMIG View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a new member of Tsikot.

Just want to ask your opinions on the XUV 2004 I bought last June 2006. Kasi whenever I hit 80 km/hr, I hear a 'whistling sound' on the left door (driver's side), any idea what it is?

Thanks.
    baka ininstallan ng pito ng dating mayari yang binili mong ride para mag mukhang bighorn. hasnep yang upgrade na yan, tumutunog ang bighorne pag humahataw ka. dapat lagi ka nalang tumakbo ng 80 para bighorn na ang ride mo

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It might be loose rubber trim or moulding. Check the condition of the rubber around the door... and failing that, check the moulding around the windshield.

Our XUV isn't the most aerodynamic car, but I don't usually hear wind noises at 80 km/h... at least, not over the sound of the engine.

Oh... finally found my bro's pics of the old mags.. 18" lang pala siya... but they still rubbed under heavy loads.

It was really nice that we were able to get a 5 piece set, so we could display the same wheel on the spare mount.

Sadly, they had to go. Too heavy, too impractical, and too much money (even though they were secondhand) for my bro. But we're thinking of getting a set of new ROTA mags in a less bombastic size.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One thing I didn't like about these mags was the car-like offset... medyo mas maangas talaga kung pang off-road yung mags, preferably 10" wide... ...but then again, without 4x4, we're not taking the XUV off-road anyway...
    Last edited by niky; September 27th, 2006 at 03:57 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Well, at least the XUV tasted the bling once. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    just sold my fieldmaster and got a 04' xuv. Im very satisfied with it. Matipid sa diesel. 14km/l highway/city driving combined. The ride and sound is ok. I tried it at 132kph already. Its nice

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i apologize if this seem to be a stupid question, it's my first time to drive an a/t. is it safe to put the gear at neutral while letting it glide to a stop or on a downward slope? tnx!!

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners