New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Mga bossing pa-advice naman po regarding isuzu crosswind automatic transmission. Kasi yung father ko wants to buy an isuzu crosswind xuv a/t, as I have read this thread crosswind are fuel efficient, reliable, and great on up hills. I think all this are manual transmission, but what about isuzu's automatic transmission? Is it still fuel efficient? And what about the maintenance? Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My relatives get roughly similar consumption to my diesel XUVi MT with their turbodiesel XUVi AT. The big difference really is in acceleration.

Acceleration of the Crosswind is always going to be sluggish, but the MT gives you enough instant shove for traffic duty. The AT isn't as easy to move in traffic as the MT, but unless you're a very impatient driver, it's liveable, and it's very easy to drive.

Like with all ATs, maintenance is a little more involving than with MTs. But if you change your fluid often and don't abuse it (don't leave it in gear while idling at the stoplight, don't drive it too hard), it should last a long time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2 View Post
    Possible po. Accessories lang naman pinagkaiba ng mga units; video player, lighted side mirrors, dual lighted back spoilers, body kits, etc. etc.
    Kung magkano, iba-iba din presyo, depende kung saang casa or dealer location ka magtanong. Maybe other tsikoteers can recommend where to buy these. Happy driving po.
    alam ko meron din additional support na nilalagay sa loob ng rear door ng crosswind to accomodate the extra weight of the spare tire na dun mo na ikakabit. plus adjust din yata yung suspensions to give it a higher stance and also accomodate the bigger 235 michellin tires.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    My relatives get roughly similar consumption to my diesel XUVi MT with their turbodiesel XUVi AT. The big difference really is in acceleration.

Acceleration of the Crosswind is always going to be sluggish, but the MT gives you enough instant shove for traffic duty. The AT isn't as easy to move in traffic as the MT, but unless you're a very impatient driver, it's liveable, and it's very easy to drive.

Like with all ATs, maintenance is a little more involving than with MTs. But if you change your fluid often and don't abuse it (don't leave it in gear while idling at the stoplight, don't drive it too hard), it should last a long time.
    Thanks for the reply, greatly appreciated!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    ok talaga crosswind!! pang evryday harabas car!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Help!!crosswind Masters!, My A/t 02 Xtrm Ay Ang Lakas Lumaklak Ng Fuel, Half Tank Na Nabawas Sa Tank Pero 142km Lang Naregister Sa Odo Ko, Any Tips Para Maimprove Ang Aking Fuel Mileage? Conservative Pa Ako Magdrive Nyan, Tnx!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by center View Post
    Help!!crosswind Masters!, My A/t 02 Xtrm Ay Ang Lakas Lumaklak Ng Fuel, Half Tank Na Nabawas Sa Tank Pero 142km Lang Naregister Sa Odo Ko, Any Tips Para Maimprove Ang Aking Fuel Mileage? Conservative Pa Ako Magdrive Nyan, Tnx!!
    I think that is just about right. Mine is XUVi A/T, at half tank I average at 150kms.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    saw an xuv with 20's once. looks nice

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kasya pa pala 20s. Ang ganda! Sana akin din may ganyan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pero dapat XUV height yung Crosswind... sa XTO, di puwede.

But those things rub like crazy. We once had mags that big (for all of one month... pinag-tripan ng brother ko...) and they were heavy, stiff and they rubbed like heck if you had more than two people on board.

XUV pa yan, ha... with its super-high ride height... tignan mo... nagmukhang lowered sedan din siya sa laki ng goma...
    :groupwave:
    Last edited by niky; September 26th, 2006 at 03:40 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners