New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks a lot wingman for the reply. i appreciate it very much.. my post was a little off-topic pala..i'm so sorry for that.

btw, i got the car with 139,000kms on it already...it must have circled the globe several times already hehe! since i got the car 2 months ago this will be the second time i going to have the exhaust pipe repaired...engine vibration must be the culprit..very annoying indeed.

lakas parin bumatak after those kms...mukang pabaya yung dating may-ari....kapal ng dumi sa body and water spots sa windows and windshield pero naka-survive yung auto...mahusay narin talaga IMHO.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbyoso
    i just bought a pre-owned 2002 XUV..its a repossessed vehicle...unfortunately the former owner did not surrender the removable face of the stereo..i have no idea what model or brand it is...im quite sure though that the former owner did not replace the original unit as i noticed he was not into upgrading etc.

can someone please tell me where can i get a replacement face for the head unit? or atleast give me the brand or model? i just want to restore and maintain the car in its original state.

others needed:

1. plastic handle for driver's seat adjustment lever (the one on the left).
    2. rear window washer nozzle.
    3. owner's manual

thanks a lot in advance.
    I don't think you can buy a replacement face for your Pioneer stereo. You have to replace the whole unit. Siguro sa mga colorum na shops meron.

But for the other items, definitely sa casa meron yan, mahal nga lang siguro. Try Banawe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbyoso
    thanks a lot wingman for the reply. i appreciate it very much.. my post was a little off-topic pala..i'm so sorry for that.

btw, i got the car with 139,000kms on it already...it must have circled the globe several times already hehe! since i got the car 2 months ago this will be the second time i going to have the exhaust pipe repaired...engine vibration must be the culprit..very annoying indeed.

lakas parin bumatak after those kms...mukang pabaya yung dating may-ari....kapal ng dumi sa body and water spots sa windows and windshield pero naka-survive yung auto...mahusay narin talaga IMHO.
    got my xuv dec 02, ever since di ako nagka problema sa exhaust pipe at sa radiator (knock on wood). 40T na ang takbo ngayon. magkano pala kuha mo sa oto mo (if u dont mind me askin)? just wanted to know the selling price baka mag upgrade ako, hehehe.

palitan mo nalang ng bagong stereo. i got mine replaced with better one since i am into car audio hobby.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nerbyoso,
    if you're tired of having the exhaust pipe fixed, try to have a flexible connection inserted between the A and B part. that's the part near the front doors.

as for other parts concerns, try to call walco in banawe if they have any of those parts that you need. look for their number sa yellow pages or dun sa isuzu club section. alam ko meron dun e.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    7121489 - walco

just purchased clutch replacement parts from them 2 months ago so i still have their no.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    guys, thanks a lot for the replies...i already went to isuzu pasig (along c-5) guess what? hindi available yung parts :-) ...mukang ok itong walco i'm going to call their number asap.

re: dun kuha 450k medyo mura kasi mataas na masyado yung kilometrahe nya..super dumi pa..yung fog lamps busted..may tubig at lumot pa sa loob yung nasa kanan..yung interior lights/lamps puno ng patay na insekto hehe! (pano kaya nakapasok dun?) scratches and small dents here and there..bali yung antenna..sira yung susian sa driver's door..spare tire has a hole the size of my fist..no tools no jack..saka yung na-mention ko na before..saka puti sya kaya pag madumi mukang gusgusin..if you love to take care of your car you cannot compare ur car with this...pero nung medyo nalinis na okey na..problema na lang yung windows di ko matangal yung water spots..luckily walang sira yung interior except yung missing lever..

nakita ko sa ilang websites yung 2002 XUV tumatakbo ng 650 to 700k+ pa..

yup, subukan kong i-suggest yung flexi connection instead of welding it again...most of the service vehicles of the company i'm working with are highlanders..ito rin ang problema..

may tanong pa ako..yung pillars (both sides) between 2nd and 3rd row may napansin ako cracks about an inch long dun mismo sa base, door side..parehong side ng sasakyan..metal fatigue? meron ba kayong napansin na ganito on your isuzu's?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kaya nagkaroon ng bangga yan or something? tapos naiwan sa pagawaan na bukas yung doors, etc.. la lang, gumagawa lang ng story isip ko. hehehe

baka pwedeng papost ng pics, para mavisualize namin yung new ride mo

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nerbyoso,

tnx for the reply. i had also replaced one of the foglamps due to a busted lamp. nabangga kasi ng konti ang bumper sa gate namin. napansin na lang na may basag ang foglamp nung nakitang may tubig na sa loob. natunaw pa ang deflector. kala ko mura lang to, mahal pala kaya pina insurance ko na.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    wingman,

yup 2.7k + yung foglamp sa isuzu pasig...pinag aralan ko yung pinalitan na foglamp yung rubber seal nya dun sa kabitan ng bulb naka twist so hindi sya lumapat ng mabuti..siguro medyo lumusong sya sa baha tapos inabot.

tebs,

wala naman syang banga..orig pa lahat ng pintura..i suspect na nga dun sa stamping ng metal sheet..lubog kasi yung area na yun baka na stress masyado..hula ko lang naman :-) .. wala pa rin namang kalampag yung body nya.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Based sa description mo, mukhang dumaan sa matinding gamit yang ride mo a. Mukhang ipinang-offroad yata e.

Pero nice buy yan bro. Subok talaga Crosswind.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners