New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    newbie lang dito sa tsikot pero matagal na rin ako sa ibang auto-related forums.

tanong lang bago kasi ako sa diesel na sasakyan, isuzu xuv 2010 model yung sa akin. nkaka 18k KMS. na rin yung auto. kailan ba kailangan palitan ang tranmission oil tska gear/axle oil ( sa ilalim ng sasakyan at likod na gulong parte)? salamat!

isa pa, H7 bulb ba talaga yung bulb sa low beam (projector) headlight nito? salamat ulit!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cjarrlo View Post
    newbie lang dito sa tsikot pero matagal na rin ako sa ibang auto-related forums.

tanong lang bago kasi ako sa diesel na sasakyan, isuzu xuv 2010 model yung sa akin. nkaka 18k KMS. na rin yung auto. kailan ba kailangan palitan ang tranmission oil tska gear/axle oil ( sa ilalim ng sasakyan at likod na gulong parte)? salamat!

isa pa, H7 bulb ba talaga yung bulb sa low beam (projector) headlight nito? salamat ulit!
    Relied to an identical post you made in another thread.

Anyway, 20,000 kms change ng gear and transmission oil. And yes, i believe H7 yung bulb ng '10 Crosswind projector lamps

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sir Benzmizer, would you know where I could get a bumper overrider for my XUV 2002? My cp# is 09214920300. Thanks in advance

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sir benz, how will i know if yung ingay under the hood is galing sa fanbelt or bearings, may squeaking sound kasi na paputol-putol nangyayari ito coming from a long off ng makina then pag start ko yun may sound sya pero nawawala after a while. thanks in advance.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I am translating and my tagalog is very, very rough - Sorry!

A broken or cracked fan belt will usually give a "rapping" sound more like a very fast knock.

A loose, worn or misaligned belt will usually "squeal" as you rev up the engine. To temporarily remove the squeal rub a bar of soap on the side of the belt - but NOT when it is running!

When the bearings are loose, you can usually move the fan from side to side and feel the looseness.

Let us know your findings so that my very good friend Sir Benz will be better able to advise you.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    uncle nick, pina check ko kanina yung mga fanbelt medyo loose nga daw, then they remove it to check if may mga cracks so far in good condition pa sya they made some adjusment, nawala yung sound pero try to check it later after a long off., sir tanung ko lang just in case i need to buy a replacement for this san ba nakakabili ng katulad sa isuzu, medyo mahal sa casa at 1300 each, and 800 yun maliit. thanks for the advise ng pala.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    hello isuzu pips,

how much is the throttle valve cable (labor cost included) as well as the other necessary service (ATF replacement, oil pan gasket & filter) for the automatic tranny of sportivo?

hoping for replies asap.

TIA

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gotchajeff View Post
    uncle nick, pina check ko kanina yung mga fanbelt medyo loose nga daw, then they remove it to check if may mga cracks so far in good condition pa sya they made some adjusment, nawala yung sound pero try to check it later after a long off., sir tanung ko lang just in case i need to buy a replacement for this san ba nakakabili ng katulad sa isuzu, medyo mahal sa casa at 1300 each, and 800 yun maliit. thanks for the advise ng pala.
    Fanbelts wear in time (that's why there is an allowable adjustment for it) but may already have evident wear in it.

Go to any reputable auto supply and show your existing fanbelt for them to determine the size required to replace it. Mahirap maputulan ng fanbelt.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    The 2 parallel large fanbelts of my Sportivo '05 show different tightness when hand-pressed/checked.

Is there any problem with this mga Sirs?

How can they be adjusted - there seems to be no independent tensioners for each of them??

TIA

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    It is not good because most of the stress is placed on one belt (the tight one) rather than two as originally designed.

The belts should be replaced in pairs with identical (manufacturers) belts.

As a tip; In an emergency, if your belts fail, a temporary repair is to "make" a belt using panty hose.

This would be a test of your negotiation skills; i.e. to convince the closest lady to give you her panty hose!!

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners