New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    re-check ko ATF while engine is running, now it read between cold & hot level(c & h) . So normal lng b n if the engine is off, the fluid level is high while if the engine is running then the fluid level become normal, between c & h level...to you guys, how you measured your ATF.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Simple, go out of the vehicle. "ARM the vehicle. manually open the door using your vehicle keys. If the alarm goes off, it's likely a busted LED/faulty wiring supplying electricity to the LED. If the alarm does not go off, your alarm is likely at fault.

Eitherway, walang isang problemang di nagagawa. Bring the unit to a CASA and the supplier of the alarm would have technicians who can check your alarm. If no mods were done in connection to the alarm and the vehicle is still under warranty, you might even have the alarm replaced/fixed for free!
    Thanks Benz, I tried this manually opening the doors while armed the alarm went off, i think busted led light lang to.. saan kaya nakakabili? out of warranty na ung crosswind ko.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    got experiment on my XUV A/T this morning regarding ATF, as i said before, while the engine is OFF, the fluid level was high above "h" level and after i put the engine on idle, the fluid level mark between c and h...this morning,while the engine is OFF, i drained few amount of fluid just to put the level in H marking, then start the engine, put in all gear train and back to park position, check the fluid level, its empty, no trace of fluid in deepstick, wait about 2-3 minutes, still empty
    based on vehicle manual, the fluid level must be just enough in H level, (according to drawing) then when you put in gear train, then back to park position, the fluid level must be in "c" level if the engine is still cold and in level 'h" when the engine is warm...now im confusing coz if the engine is running, no trace of fluid in deepstick, which i can say, the fluid is not enough....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xwind_mariner View Post
    re-check ko ATF while engine is running, now it read between cold & hot level(c & h) . So normal lng b n if the engine is off, the fluid level is high while if the engine is running then the fluid level become normal, between c & h level...to you guys, how you measured your ATF.
    It should not be filled past the h line.

Probably should have the valve-body of the transmission checked.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    newbie here.

just recently bought 2008 crosswind XUV.....its nice to see na may ganitong thread to help us...

do you have any idea whats the difference of XUV 2008 to 2010?
    thank you.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by abet0202 View Post
    newbie here.

just recently bought 2008 crosswind XUV.....its nice to see na may ganitong thread to help us...

do you have any idea whats the difference of XUV 2008 to 2010?
    thank you.
    2010: Headlights are projector, headunit, front bumper, tailamps are non-LED, colors to name a few.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thank you sir benz... for the info...

ill be asking more info soon.....

im planning to place HID on my fog light and headlamp. how much it will cost and where should i get it at very reasonable price....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by abet0202 View Post
    thank you sir benz... for the info...

ill be asking more info soon.....

im planning to place HID on my fog light and headlamp. how much it will cost and where should i get it at very reasonable price....
    I believe there are some sold for 2,500 per set (picked up) or pay extra P2-300 to your door. I had a set (headlamp/foglamp) of my Trooper installed with those and seemed ok naman.... observe ko pa kung tatagal. Hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thank you again sir...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I was able to speak with the owner/friend of X-Wind Accessories (formerly located in Malugay, Makati) and got info of his new location. So to those who inquired regarding the rear stabilizer bar for Crosswinds I mentioned in one of the threads, you can contact the number below or visit his shop:

X-WIND CORP.
    1171 Chino Roces Ave. (formerly Pasong Tamo), Makati City
    Tel #s: (02) 836-3705 / (02) 556-0304
    Fax: : (02) 836-3614

The shop is behind Amber Resto (you'll see a driveway beside the resto going to the back. That is where the shop is.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners