New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yep ok lang iyan.

So instead of 70% of 235 yung sidewall height, 75% na. 5% isnt' that much. Just a few mm.

Use an online tire calculator to help you
    based on my calculation, my old tire diameter (235/70R/15) has a total diametr of 27.952756" then kung palitan ko ng ( 235/75R/15) now has a total of 28.877953", the difference is 0.925197"...so it means it is still allowed on a 3% additional ( 0.8385827 ) to your old tire dimension without affecting your vehicle system to compute in regards of distance...correct me if im wrong

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yep ok lang iyan.

So instead of 70% of 235 yung sidewall height, 75% na. 5% isnt' that much. Just a few mm.

Use an online tire calculator to help you
    based on my calculation, my old tire diameter (235/70R/15) has a total diametr of 27.952756" then kung palitan ko ng ( 235/75R/15) now has a total of 28.877953", the difference is 0.925197"...so it means it is still allowed on a 3% additional ( 0.8385827" ) to your old tire dimension without affecting your vehicle system to compute in regards of distance...correct me if im wrong

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any change in tire diameter (even normal wear) can affect your odometer to some extent. But diameter changes of less than 10% will not significantly affect other vehicle systems.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xwind_mariner View Post
    im almost using this xuv crosswind A/T for a month, 30000 km in odo, my question is the fuel consumption, i got only 7 to 8 km/liter, mix n po yon ang city driving and hatawan, im living in lipa city batangas...regular nman ang pms nito, any suggestion..
    How bad is the traffic? Our old XTO AT also does around 8 km/l in the city.

If you drive more conservatively, go with the flow and keep the revs low, it should improve a little, but don't expect the same 10-12 km/l that us MT guys are getting in traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    How bad is the traffic? Our old XTO AT also does around 8 km/l in the city.

If you drive more conservatively, go with the flow and keep the revs low, it should improve a little, but don't expect the same 10-12 km/l that us MT guys are getting in traffic.
    actually, it never to say it was a traffic inside here in lipa city, just stop and go, maximum of 40km, for most of time, im using this xuv to market and back to my house everyday, about 13km back and forth then once a week went to my farm, about 70km in one way, and goes to there, i just only made an average of 50km/hr..only few minutes to enjoy the speed of 80 to 90 km/hr. i usually make a full tank every week, reset the trip meter, then in almost more or less half on the fuel gauge, ive made to full tank again and compute the consumption, distance made according to trip meter and liter of diesel i filled up.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xwind_mariner View Post
    actually, it never to say it was a traffic inside here in lipa city, just stop and go, maximum of 40km, for most of time, im using this xuv to market and back to my house everyday, about 13km back and forth then once a week went to my farm, about 70km in one way, and goes to there, i just only made an average of 50km/hr..only few minutes to enjoy the speed of 80 to 90 km/hr. i usually make a full tank every week, reset the trip meter, then in almost more or less half on the fuel gauge, ive made to full tank again and compute the consumption, distance made according to trip meter and liter of diesel i filled up.
    You probably should be getting 8-10 km/l out of that route.

You can check the transmission fluid, see if it's still okay and if the transmission is slipping. Also have the fuel pump checked, and if needed, calibrate the fuel system. Does it puff black smoke often?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    mga sir tanong ko lang, kelan ba lalabas all new ng crosswind? almost a decade na kasi itong current e.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rene_tagle View Post
    mga sir tanong ko lang, kelan ba lalabas all new ng crosswind? almost a decade na kasi itong current e.
    Itanong mo kay Tulfo!

Seriously... who knows? I keep waiting for them to update the Crosswind with something built on the D-Max/Colorado platform (which is already getting old, itself) from the old Fuego platform, but so far... nothing.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    buhay pa ba yung tulfo?

hindi ba yan yung bestfriend ni FG?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You probably should be getting 8-10 km/l out of that route.

You can check the transmission fluid, see if it's still okay and if the transmission is slipping. Also have the fuel pump checked, and if needed, calibrate the fuel system. Does it puff black smoke often?
    check the transmission fluid, how far it will said full, kc on deep stick, on the end, there is two letter, c & h, the fluid level was about an inch above 'h", ....from the deep stick handle, there is message "dont over fill", but i ignore the fluid level even i noticed that it was above the letter h, coz i thought that the stick is almost inclined to the ATF tank, so looks like it is still okay, was it right
    One more thing i noticed was during overtaking, example, i was travelling at a speed of 70km/hr, then if i press the gas pedal more, i feel the tendency of the vehicle of being squatting, yon parang pigil ang takbo, kc i expect that i got more speed without that feeling.
    About smoke, nothing to found except yon bagong start ng engine.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners