New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    First, we have to keep in mind that every sensor/indicator has a purpose. Yes, there is also the chance of a faulty indicator/sensor. Hmm, checked the tank? I suggest you get a 2nd opinion. If the next CASA or shop says the same (make sure that you don't tell them what the 1st CASA's assessment ha?), then it's likely the sensor.

thanks po sir benzmizer!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by buttprint View Post

thanks po sir benzmizer!
    You're welcome.

I personally believe that there is nothing wrong with sedimentor indicator/sensor. There might be water in your fuel lines. (may have caused when you filled up fuel in a gas station where their diesel reservoir may have water or moisture) I suggest you bring down your fuel tank, have it drained and cleaned. taking the chance, clean up the fuel lines too.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hello! Meron kami Crosswind XUVi and I'm planning to use it to tow a trailer with race car on it. kaya ba handle ng crosswind yung towing duty?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by threelllr View Post
    Hello! Meron kami Crosswind XUVi and I'm planning to use it to tow a trailer with race car on it. kaya ba handle ng crosswind yung towing duty?
    I'd say it'll be a challenge.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I'd say it'll be a challenge.
    Nawala yung blinking Blue Led sa dashboard ko di ko alam kung napundi ba ung LED light or may problem yung alarm system ko, any idea how to check this?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by buttprint View Post
    hello po mga fellow crosswind owners!
    ask ko lang po problem ng 2007 XUV/AT ko. umilaw po yung water separator warning sa dash board ko. pinacheck ko po sa casa kung may tubig ang tanke, wala naman daw. ang sabi po may sira daw po yung sensor...
    naaayos po ba ito or kelangan palitan po yung sensor? im sure mahal po ito sa casa at malamang palit ang solusyon nila...
    any idea po kung magkano aabutin ng repair at saan po okay magpaayos nito?
    maraming salamat po in advance!!!

ewan ko lang if yan din ang nangyari na sa akin before, ginawa nila nagpump sila sa fuel filter kc maraming tubig tapos nawala na ang light

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Nawala yung blinking Blue Led sa dashboard ko di ko alam kung napundi ba ung LED light or may problem yung alarm system ko, any idea how to check this?
    Simple, go out of the vehicle. "ARM the vehicle. manually open the door using your vehicle keys. If the alarm goes off, it's likely a busted LED/faulty wiring supplying electricity to the LED. If the alarm does not go off, your alarm is likely at fault.

Eitherway, walang isang problemang di nagagawa. Bring the unit to a CASA and the supplier of the alarm would have technicians who can check your alarm. If no mods were done in connection to the alarm and the vehicle is still under warranty, you might even have the alarm replaced/fixed for free!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Good pm, have a plan to change my tires ( Goodyear Fortera ) to mechelin or maxxis, ask ko lang if pwede mag-add sa series...mine is 235/70R/15 then gusto ko ilagay ay 235/75R/15, is it possible...for my computation is mag-add ang tire diameter for almost an inch, so it means less speed...need advice po mga bro...thanks in advance

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep ok lang iyan.

So instead of 70% of 235 yung sidewall height, 75% na. 5% isnt' that much. Just a few mm.

Use an online tire calculator to help you

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    im almost using this xuv crosswind A/T for a month, 30000 km in odo, my question is the fuel consumption, i got only 7 to 8 km/liter, mix n po yon ang city driving and hatawan, im living in lipa city batangas...regular nman ang pms nito, any suggestion..

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners