New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last edited by Ladera Artspot; June 11th, 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: im looking for the fiberglass accessories na nakapalibot sa palte number sa front bumper. dati mayron yan pero nadisgrasya. m

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladera Artspot View Post
    I believe you are referring to the BUMPER OVERRIDER. I know someone who has one but I believe he is missing the metal plate on top of the overrider.

If interested, PM me your contact details so I could give it to my friend. He'll call/text you.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I believe you are referring to the BUMPER OVERRIDER. I know someone who has one but I believe he is missing the metal plate on top of the overrider.

If interested, PM me your contact details so I could give it to my friend. He'll call/text you.
    Hi benz, if you wont replace the grill and the headlight, will the sportivo bumper fit this older model crosswind?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Hi benz, if you wont replace the grill and the headlight, will the sportivo bumper fit this older model crosswind?
    Nope. Not by a mile.

You would need to replace:

• Front fenders (LH/RH)
    • Headlights
    • Radiator Grille
    • Sub-Frame bracket (the one between the condenser and radiator)
    • Headlight panel (the small metal part under the headlights)

So you see, it is possible BUT would require a big sum of money. Kaya kung may insurance yung kotse mo...... [SIZE="4"]HAMMER TIME![/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    So you see, it is possible BUT would require a big sum of money. Kaya kung may insurance yung kotse mo...... [SIZE=4]HAMMER TIME![/SIZE]
    Or...ibangga mo lang sa likod ng isang naka Santa Fe.

Then try to replaced it with the 2006-2009 bumper over rider. Mas maganda kaysa 2010 models.

Last edited by Gerbo; June 12th, 2010 at 11:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sir benz heto po cell ko 0917-8067275. naghahanap po ako ng bumper over rider. tnx

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladera Artspot View Post
    sir benz heto po cell ko 0917-8067275. naghahanap po ako ng bumper over rider. tnx
    Ok. Got it. Expect a text or call within the day.

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    mga boss planning to buy a crosswind xl for our company, what are the issues and what problems should i expect from the crosswind?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    mga boss planning to buy a crosswind xl for our company, what are the issues and what problems should i expect from the crosswind?
    Crosswind per se, none. XL in particular, manual windows, manual sideview mirrors, manual locks. More of inconveniences but in as far as performance, you get the same reliability one experiences from an XT, XTi variants.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Crosswind per se, none. XL in particular, manual windows, manual sideview mirrors, manual locks. More of inconveniences but in as far as performance, you get the same reliability one experiences from an XT, XTi variants.
    thanks for the info.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners