New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    2008xuv

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *myXUV bro suggest ko bili ka nalang nung surplus nun baka meron..

*ronniedatcom mahal foglamps sa casa 5k ata.. laging sira.. may nakita ako PIAA ata yun 700 lang h3 din pwede kaya yun?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    2008 CROSSWIND XUV

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    salamat sa responses regarding broken headrest lock.

As follow-up: warranty claim pa ito. when i reported to Isuzu, they also confirmed same problem with other units. got my unit just two mos. ago.

nasa ako pa naman yg mga small parts, kelangan lg may marunong magkabit. medyo tricky and special tools ata kelangan sa sobrang liit ng mga eto.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baseliner View Post
    2008 CROSSWIND XUV
    ganda ride mo Pre

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Isuzu pasig redeemed itself yesterday when it addressed my service concerns to my satisfaction. Excellent attention to detailed instruction and complaints and delivering committed/expected results.

I hope they keep it up w/o waiting for volcanic eruptions from their customers.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 14myXUV View Post
    Isuzu pasig redeemed itself yesterday when it addressed my service concerns to my satisfaction. Excellent attention to detailed instruction and complaints and delivering committed/expected results.

yesterday I went to Isuzu Pasig to get my car.. what's good is that instead of the scheduled release which is on the 20th of may, i was able to get it yesterday.. the bad things is that I waited 5hours just to get my car release.. i went there 1pm but the car was released 6pm i waited 5hrs imagine.. all because there was a problem with again parts.. they've ordered a new Fog Lamps w/c is IPF, mine is FITT the one with chrome cover in front of the bulb(the expensive one), so they need to change the estimate.. took them 5hrs to finish.. . Anyway, andun narin lang ako so I just waited until 6pm..

regarding work okay naman although di perfect dahil if you really look at it sa araw you wont see yung marks ng tama, but when you look at it at night tapos ilawan mo kita mong di ganun kaayos ang pagkamasilya. balak ko ipakita sa kay JR pagbalik ko para magawan ng paraan.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; May 19th, 2010 at 07:34 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

What time ka pumunta, baka nagkita tayo kahapon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    dinala ko mga 730am (apptment), released mga 5p -- 4p pa dapat kaya lg galing pa work.

napansin ko lg may uninformed Police officer sa customers' lobby.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    dinala ko mga 730am (apptment), released mga 5p -- 4p pa dapat kaya lg galing pa work.

napansin ko lg may uninformed Police officer sa customers' lobby.
    napansin ko rin yun, katabi ko nga yun sa lobby at ang palabas na movie Australia.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners