New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir check the roof of your unit kasi sa akin yun ang hindi ko na check kasi medyo madilim na ng mailabas ko around 6pm na yata. Kinabukasan nakita ko yung roof meron syang whitish discoloration hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa matanggal tapos yung steering medyo nakaturn sa right kahit yung oto direcho na ang takbo. Saka yung exhaust finisher yata tawag dun kasi yung sa akin nakalimutan tanggalin yung plastic kaya yun nagmelt kaya dumikit nabawasasn ang kintab. Will have these things righted on the 1500 pms pa. Pero in spite of this my Sportivo had exceeded my expectations kaya super happy kami sa purchase namin so far.

Goodluck to you sir Southwoods sana wala na problems.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *Southwoods: How'd the delivery go?

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    *Southwoods: How'd the delivery go?
    As usual, the release was delayed. My dad waited for almost two hours because they had to install the fog lights, to think they wanted to release the car last Monday, 6pm. And aside from advising them that he was on his way. I left my dad, because I had to go somewhere else.

Meet Optimus.

I'm a bit dissapointed. I though the tail lights is the circular LED type, yun pa naman gusto ko. And the color , I thought it was darker, para lang tuloy siyang light blue.

I also noticed that they installed a Shark Roof Carrier. Our agent told us that it was going to be a generic one or it's not Shark. One of the SA said that, the generic one, would have the arch in front, not on the sides.

Saan kaya makakapag trade ng chrome na rims, yung pang Sportivo.

I'll post a more decent pics soon.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wow! Congrats sir Southwoods! more pics!. Good call on the foglights, for me parang kulang liwanag kapag headlights lang naka-on lalo na while driving sa slex.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    * Southwoods: I know it would be easy for us reader to say "Don't be disappointed. Look at the situation as half full than half empty". Thou dealer service should still be improved, that's another issue, I'd still say the same. You have a very nice, durable, reliable and fuel efficient robot, este, vehicle in your garage now. Enjoy it.

As for the chromed Sportivo rims, it'll be a tough call for not many opt to change their stock rims. But with patience, you'd find one for sure. I could probably help you get a BRAND NEW set of chromed rims BUT no trade ins.... PM me if interested.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pol3 View Post
    Wow! Congrats sir Southwoods! more pics!. Good call on the foglights, for me parang kulang liwanag kapag headlights lang naka-on lalo na while driving sa slex.
    Another BS, sabi sa amin, yung katulad sa sportivo yung kakabit. Pag check ko kanina, generic nakasalpak, ang laki ng gap.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    * Southwoods: I know it would be easy for us reader to say "Don't be disappointed. Look at the situation as half full than half empty". Thou dealer service should still be improved, that's another issue, I'd still say the same. You have a very nice, durable, reliable and fuel efficient robot, este, vehicle in your garage now. Enjoy it.

As for the chromed Sportivo rims, it'll be a tough call for not many opt to change their stock rims. But with patience, you'd find one for sure. I could probably help you get a BRAND NEW set of chromed rims BUT no trade ins.... PM me if interested.
    Mukha kasi siyang autobot sa HL niya. Kaya I though na bagay sa kanya yung pangalan. Pati din yung grill.

Kaya lang sabi ng utol, ang pangit daw. hehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWoods View Post
    Another BS, sabi sa amin, yung katulad sa sportivo yung kakabit. Pag check ko kanina, generic nakasalpak, ang laki ng gap.
    Wala bang chrome garnish na nilagay sa foglight mo sir? if none malaki tlga gap.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Xti_Soon View Post
    Wala bang chrome garnish na nilagay sa foglight mo sir? if none malaki tlga gap.
    Wala sir, Saan kaya nakakabili nun? Kung hindi papalitan ng casa. Pinuntahan ko kanina yung SA, sabi ko, ang usapan natin yung katulad sa sportivo. Check daw niya. Sabi ko gusto ko yung nakasalpak sa sportivo, nothing less. Hindi naman kami nag kulang sa bayad.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    * Sir Pol3 - Re: Third row seats. Negative sir, I guess will just to live with what with have. Thanks for the offer though. Kung ako lang may-ari. hehe

Wala bang 2010 Isuzu Car Club?

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners