New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    bro sino yung agent sa pasig balak kasi namin bumili ng xt model lang baka makakuha din kami ng freebies
    Look for Joan. :2hearts:

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    My dad went with the Granite Gray.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWoods View Post
    My dad went with the Granite Gray.
    Nice! Congrats!
    Last edited by Benzmizer; December 18th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Congrats sir Southwoods!

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sa Monday pa daw makukuha, pero nakita ko na kanina on my way to work. Naka park sa labas.

Salamat mga sir, pero hindi sa akin yun, sa erpat ko. Congrats sa kanya!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa Monday pa daw makukuha, pero nakita ko na kanina on my way to work. Naka park sa labas.

Salamat mga sir, pero hindi sa akin yun, sa erpat ko. Congrats sa kanya!
    Look at it half full than half empty... your dad's is yours too!

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ang weird, I asked my dad why the release was moved to Monday. Sabi niya hindi daw pumasa sa QC, eh I saw the car parked outside of the dealer. Kung hindi pumasa sa QC, bakit pinalabas ng planta? Di kaya, hindi pa talaga siya ready at may mga ikakabit pa sila.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ang weird, I asked my dad why the release was moved to Monday. Sabi niya hindi daw pumasa sa QC, eh I saw the car parked outside of the dealer. Kung hindi pumasa sa QC, bakit pinalabas ng planta? Di kaya, hindi pa talaga siya ready at may mga ikakabit pa sila.
    I highly doubt that it's a QC problem. The manufacturer would not release a unit to it's authorized dealer without making sure it passes QC check. It may be more of a rectification issue on the unit or simply wanted to use your assigned unit for a display in the showroom.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I highly doubt that it's a QC problem. The manufacturer would not release a unit to it's authorized dealer without making sure it passes QC check. It may be more of a rectification issue on the unit or simply wanted to use your assigned unit for a display in the showroom.
    Ayala owned companies are really getting on my nerves. I heard my dad arguing with someone over the phone. He was talking to the dealer. Apparently he was "misinformed" by our agent that the unit was already there last Friday as per the dealer's SM. The SM said that the unit is still at the Biñan plant. And he wants to release the unit at 6pm.

Let's do the math. It takes 2 to 3 hours to travel from Laguna to Pasig. You need to install a bunch of stuff, roof carrier, tint, fog lights and rust proof (Is this done at the dealer or at the plant?)

I told my dad to ask for a refund if he finds any defect with the car tomorrow.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    naku check the thread regarding diamond motors ba yun, nilabas ng medyo gabi na yung unit, ayun daming mga problema ng oto hindi nacheck kase madilim na. first, doubt the wrong info about the delivery date then the time it will be released, highly suspect

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners