New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I already got the replacement for my damage LH Turn Signal Light LED from Isuzu Alabang, according to the Isuzu personnel it's hard to install the LED light will take some time to finish and since it was already late 4pm they can no longer accommodate the installation and just scheduled me for next week. My question is, is it possible to DIY this LED light? Is there a procedure for doing it properly to avoid damaging the mirror lens or other mechanical parts? here are the photos of my damage turn signal led light as well as the replacement.

Damage Turn Signal Light LED

Replacement

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga repapips, may nakita akong advertisement sa dyaryo, mukhang may lalabas na bagong isuzu sa 09.09.09....ano kaya yun?:dunno:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Do you happened to have a contact number of X-wind, sir?
    If I'm not mistaken, this is X-Wind's contact number: 817-0516.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    mga repapips, may nakita akong advertisement sa dyaryo, mukhang may lalabas na bagong isuzu sa 09.09.09....ano kaya yun?:dunno:
    Kahapon to, ano na kaya update dito? facelift lang ba talaga ng DMAX?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    hello po sa lahat bago lang po ako sa forum ask ko lang po sana kung saan pwede makabili nung yello sticker ng XUVi yong sa body? thanks po in advance...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jec9802 View Post
    hello po sa lahat bago lang po ako sa forum ask ko lang po sana kung saan pwede makabili nung yello sticker ng XUVi yong sa body? thanks po in advance...
    Is this the thin, gold pinstripe on it's side? If so, maybe CASA still has them or if already unavailable or expensive (CASA), you could probably have a sticker shop do one for you.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ano ang advantage pag maglagay ng rear stabilizer? pwede din ito sa xto noh?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl Green View Post
    Yup, pwede. It is expected to reduce the "rolling" of the vehicle.... basically driving stability.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl Green View Post
    Yup, pwede. It is expected to reduce the "rolling" of the vehicle.... basically driving stability.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    how much po kaya ang rear stabilizer and how does it looks like? baka po may available na pic, thank's in advance po?

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners