New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradp View Post
    Regarding temp above the middle line ng gauge, yan daw talaga ang normal ng Xuvi - yan ang sabi sa akin ng Casa Chief Engineer mismo. Di sya kagaya ng ibang sasakyan na below the middle.Ipa-confirm mo na lang sa SE nyo.
    Thanks for confirming this, Bradp. I have not had a Crosswind for 3 years now... di ko maalala kung mid or slightly above mid yung needle.... But one thing is for sure, Crosswinds can take whatever beating you give it sa traffic. Eto walang stir... babad mo in idle yung Crosswind mo sa traffic for ONE WHOLE DAY na tirik na tirik ang araw.... PANIS! Pati aircon, walang humpay sa lamig (aba! DENSO ata yan!)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Gerbo, from where are you? If you are in Davao area, I believe the owner of ISUZU Davao is the brother of the one who owns X-Wind.

Just the same, when i see my friend on Tuesday, I'll take a pic of his Sportivo that has this rear stabilizer bar. I'll ask him for a contact number and name from where he got his. Relax lang kyo.
    As promised, here are some pics of my friend's Sportivo with the Rear Stabilizer Bar:

A closer shot....

I was correct, my friend bought it from [SIZE="4"]X-WIND[/SIZE] (Malugay St. in Makati) for P3,500 (bought last December 2008)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    As promised, here are some pics of my friend's Sportivo with the Rear Stabilizer Bar:

A closer shot....

I was correct, my friend bought it from [SIZE=4]X-WIND[/SIZE] (Malugay St. in Makati) for P3,500 (bought last December 2008)
    Thanks sir benzmizer, makapag palagay din nga...does this really works daw ba? Talaga bang may silbi rin kaya ito?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    napalagyan ko na stabilizer bar XUV ko. dun din sa xwind malugay makati. parehong pareho nyang nasa pic ni sir benz..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    napalagyan ko na stabilizer bar XUV ko. dun din sa xwind malugay makati. parehong pareho nyang nasa pic ni sir benz..
    [SIZE="4"]GREAT![/SIZE] From my detailed discussion with my friend, there was a remarkable improvement in performance specially during relatively high speed turns. My friend used his Sportivo for 6 mos without the rear stabilizer bars before he installed one on his unit -- kaya I'd say his testimonial is valid.

Try it yourself, pare.... but with caution.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Bob,

diba it makes the ride stiffer because of the stabilizer bar?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    *Bob,

diba it makes the ride stiffer because of the stabilizer bar?
    Parang napansin ko nga nung una, but as you go on parang bumalik din sa dati. mahigpit pa kasi mga nut nya siguro. pero it does has a change on my ride. mas stable nga sya sa mga kurbada and one noticeable change ko na napansin parang nabawasan tagtag esp pag medyo rough ang kalsada.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pano mag upload ng pics dito?:embarass:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    pano mag upload ng pics dito?:embarass:
    You'd need to use another host to upload your photos (i.e. Photobucket, etc) then use the indicated URL to post here.

As for the "stiff" ride, after a while, it'll soften. But yeah, it should improve the handling specially during cornering.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You'd need to use another host to upload your photos (i.e. Photobucket, etc) then use the indicated URL to post here.

As for the "stiff" ride, after a while, it'll soften. But yeah, it should improve the handling specially during cornering.
    *bob, should I put stabilizer bar on my list too?

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners