New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    [SIZE="4"]WELCOME!!![/SIZE]
    Ideally, a car should be registered in it's assigned month (in your case August) but there are cases that a vehicle misses it's assigned month of registration --- thou LTO would charge a penalty for late registration (I believe 1/2 month worth) It seemed that the agent from which you got your XUVi wanted to save the added expense on his side and passed you the responsibility of having the car registered. If he did say it was registered, then you should have insisted that they register the vehicle before you completely pay the agreed amount OR deduct the assumed cost of registration from your originally agreed amount. P5,000 would have been reasonable.

Have you registered the vehicle already? By Tuesday, penalties would already be applied. Dagdag pa sa gastos mo yan.
    Thanks for enlightening me sir, yup na-register ko na yung auto, mejo disappointed lang talaga ako kasi ang dami nilang sinabi bago ako magdown then nung nabayaran ko na halos nawala lahat ng pinagusapan namin. anyways, i'll try to read this thread muna regarding xuvi issues and future problems ng A/T. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by magnehelic View Post
    Thanks for enlightening me sir, yup na-register ko na yung auto, mejo disappointed lang talaga ako kasi ang dami nilang sinabi bago ako magdown then nung nabayaran ko na halos nawala lahat ng pinagusapan namin. anyways, i'll try to read this thread muna regarding xuvi issues and future problems ng A/T. Thanks!
    Thou I'm not generalizing all Buy and Sellers but these "rotten apples in a basketful of apples" put these businessmen in bad light. I guess we'll all have to be cautious whenever we indulge ourselves in such transactions. PUT EVERTHING INTO WRITING. How informal the document may be (not necessarily notarized) but to as long as both the seller and the buyer's name and signature are clearly stipulated in the document, you have something you could hold on as proof of your verbal agreement.

As they say, that is "Water under the bridge".... so your aim now is to be familiarize on the vehicle --- its features / current mechanical and electrical condition.

Unless abused or poorly maintained, this early i could say that you would not have any major issues with your XUVi. (except I guess on acceleration being an A/T) The key is PROPER and REGULAR MAINTENANCE.

Enjoy and [SIZE="3"]HAPPY MOTORING!!![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Benzmizer; August 30th, 2009 at 02:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi All,

Is it normal while driving to have a more than 1/2 temperature reading for XUVI? delikado po ba to?

Appreciate any advice. Tnx.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pakumen123 View Post
    Is it normal while driving to have a more than 1/2 temperature reading for XUVI? delikado po ba to?
    If my memory serves me right, the average temp reading of a Crosswind is somewhere near the middle.... but not over it.

Have you tried checking if your radiator is losing water? If not, try to start observing.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi Sir,

Good Evening. Thanks for the swift response. I'll check on that...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Sir benzmizer, may nakita ako yesterday na XUV along EDSA may rear stabilizer sya. San kaya nkakabili nito? Does this realy help? Sayang indi ko napicturan, nasusundan ko sya e.
    Ito din inquiry ko before. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57302

Sadly, silent city banda dito.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Ito din inquiry ko before. Sadly, silent city banda dito.
    Gerbo, from where are you? If you are in Davao area, I believe the owner of ISUZU Davao is the brother of the one who owns X-Wind.

Just the same, when i see my friend on Tuesday, I'll take a pic of his Sportivo that has this rear stabilizer bar. I'll ask him for a contact number and name from where he got his. Relax lang kyo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Tatanong ko lang po, meron po kasi kaming Sportivo 2006 normal lang po ba ang pagtakbo,change gear at rpm ko:

1st gear - 0-20kph - 3000prm
    2nd gear - 20-40kph - 3000rpm
    3rd gear - 40-60kph - 3000rpm
    4th gear - 60-90kph - 3000-3500rpm
    5th gear - 90-130 - 3000-4500rpm

concern po ako sa 1st to 3rd gear kasi parang hirap na hirap po siya hindi po ako lumalagpas ng 3000rpm naririnig at na raramdaman ko na po kasi ung ingay. sa 4th at 5th wala naman po akong problema na napapansin at bihira ko naman po magamit dahil puro city driving lang naman at laging traffic sa manila.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Gerbo, from where are you? If you are in Davao area, I believe the owner of ISUZU Davao is the brother of the one who owns X-Wind.

Just the same, when i see my friend on Tuesday, I'll take a pic of his Sportivo that has this rear stabilizer bar. I'll ask him for a contact number and name from where he got his. Relax lang kyo.
    Sir benzmizer, wait ko reply mo dito. thanks.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Regarding temp above the middle line ng gauge, yan daw talaga ang normal ng Xuvi - yan ang sabi sa akin ng Casa Chief Engineer mismo. Di sya kagaya ng ibang sasakyan na below the middle.Ipa-confirm mo na lang sa SE nyo.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners