New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm planning to replace may stock pioneer HU for my crosswind, any suggestions as to the model and where I can buy it?

magkakabit kasi ako ng LCD Headrest.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    I'm planning to replace may stock pioneer HU for my crosswind, any suggestions as to the model and where I can buy it?

That's odd. Didn't XUVi variants came with standard Headrest-mounted LCDs? I remember 5.6" pa nga yun na Necvox.

Anyway, I suggest you install Pioneers or JVC headunits.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post

Are you planning to sell your stock HU? how much? model? features?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    pabaklas mo yun side mirror or ask mo natatangalin mo para ma repair mo na.

hope this pic can help

pic 1a after matangal yunglass ( white nanakikita mo yan yun pang dikit sa glass kaunting ingat lang matatangal mo yan pag balik mo pwede pang gamitin yun )
    pic 2a after matangal yun center screw ( tangal dito yun plate na holder ng glass)
    pic 3a after matangal yun mechanism malamang yan sayo tangal yun lock nung spring tyaga lang mahirap mag balik nung lock pag nakalagay na yun spring

may bulitas din yan dalawa or tatlo sana nandun pa

pero diy kaya yan

pare favor naman hindi ko ma view yung attachments mo eh, paano kaya gawin ko?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I plan to do this din sana, I tried removing my side mirror dahil na basag nga ung cover ng LED, pero the problem is di ko rin mabaklas, nakita ko ring ung link ng DIY but no pics na nga. Hope someone could repost this again. thanks.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Good PM po,

Ask ko lang po kung anong dapat iNGATAN SA xuvi mdel ng crosswind? kabibili ko lang po ng xuvi 2004 model manual transmission. Papano din maiiwasan ang sobrang usok ng sasakyan? any advice pls. salamat po sa inyo.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pakumen123 View Post
    Good PM po,

Ask ko lang po kung anong dapat iNGATAN SA xuvi mdel ng crosswind? kabibili ko lang po ng xuvi 2004 model manual transmission. Papano din maiiwasan ang sobrang usok ng sasakyan? any advice pls. salamat po sa inyo.
    Wash out your exhaust every now and then to remove the carbon deposits. An oil change and tune-up often help, as does a cleaning of the fuel filter and calibration of the injectors...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Wash out your exhaust every now and then to remove the carbon deposits. An oil change and tune-up often help, as does a cleaning of the fuel filter and calibration of the injectors...
    +1 to this. When I had my '03 XUVi until I sold it in '06, I didn't do anything else but these and made sure the car was clean at all times.

Then again, I'm saying this on the premise of knowing the condition of the vehicle since new. "Extra attention" you would need to give your '04 XUVi would depend on what state the XUVi is in when you acquired it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sportivos are quicker in acceleration but slower sa high speeds. I just noticed that because I have a 2003 XUV and 2008 Sportivo.

Higher speed capability ng XUV ko nakaka 150 kph ako dun sa Sportivo 130 kph theres even a turbo wala na bibigay. They are both manual transmission

Im thinking its probably the roof rack from the sportivo which causes the drag.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good day! Ask kulng, How much mag pa tune up, maintaince check up etc. ng XUV? 1st time kulng gumamit ng crosswind. Salamat!

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners