New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3710
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Kinda ironic that isuzu developed the CR Euro 4 variant of the 4JA1 (as used in the traviz) first on the crosswind platform only for such configuration to be used for about a year.(For the indian market 2016-2017 chevrolet tavera before general motors pulled out of the market entirely in 2017.).

although a downgrade in power to 78 hp and torque to 176nm(albeit from 1600-2400rpm) probably made euro4-fying the crosswind and the panther a hardsell
    Chevrolet Tavera BS4 Owner's Manual (Page 167 of 224) | ManualsLib
    The reason, according to a senior Isuzu executive, is that re-engineering the 4JA1 for a cab and chassis model such as the Traviz is far simpler and very cost effective thanks to the largely exposed frame. Installing the same engine in the Isuzu Crosswind's frame isn't as simple as just bolting it on, as Isuzu engineers would have to literally re-engineer the new power unit to not only work, but to be viable for series production. And that includes all the complexities of the wiring.

"Right now there are no plans for the revival of Crosswind," said the Isuzu executive who knows the importance of a Crosswind model in a developing market such as the Philippines. "I actually asked Isuzu [Japan HQ] if there are plans, but they said no."

We do know that Isuzu had once mulled the idea of putting the 2.5-liter D-Max engine (the 4JK1) in the Crosswind, but that concept didn't work given that they didn't think the frame could handle the torque of the new generation engine.

Isuzu, it seems, has already moved past having an MPV or AUV like the Crosswind. There is no word in the interwebs -rumors or otherwise- about a new generation MPV/AUV like the Innova being developed, though we think it's unlikely too.
    Also the Crosswind/Panther platform is too dated and it could cost Isuzu a lot to re-engineer the platform to make it passable to today's safety standards. Even the last Crosswind/Panther produced haven't got an airbags or an anti-lock braking systems.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Also the Crosswind/Panther platform is too dated and it could cost Isuzu a lot to re-engineer the platform to make it passable to today's safety standards. Even the last Crosswind/Panther produced haven't got an airbags or an anti-lock braking systems.
    While safety is a valid point i doubt its a priority in our market since there are still vehicles sold new without airbags and abs. Its probably a matter of being not cost effective both here and in indonesia as sales had been dwindling in indonesia at the time of introduction of euro 4 emission regulations whereas GM's tavera had enough sales volume
    to justify multiple Euro4 CR diesel implementations (a 2.0 w/ vgt from icml producing 105hp&260 nm torque initially in 2012-2015 and the euro 4 4JA1 from 2016 after the engine deal expired with ICML with annual sales peaking in 2007 (21,866) and 2011(20,644) only dropping below 8000 units when the news of GM's pullout from the indian market in 2017 at 3028 units in contrast to IPC's total annual sales in 2012 of 11,759 units which at the time was its best sales performance since 2004.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Baka meron sa inyo need ng mirror ng side mirror ng xto pang left driver side s meron ako for FREE nakakalat lang kesa itapon mapakinabangan ng iba. img_20210412_180443.jpgimg_20210412_180453.jpgimg_20210412_180447.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    Baka meron sa inyo need ng mirror ng side mirror ng xto pang left driver side s meron ako for FREE nakakalat lang kesa itapon mapakinabangan ng iba. img_20210412_180443.jpgimg_20210412_180453.jpgimg_20210412_180447.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Sir I have a 2001 XTO . nasa inyo pa po ba side mirror? sira po power ng left side ko and yung spring sa loob na repair na dami na rin gasgas kaha. thank you po

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Now lang ako uli nakabalik sa tsikot, I miss this site. trying to log in but hindi ako makapasok maybe marami same as me.

Anyway I still have my XTO , just have it calibrated nag iba takbo niya its a 360 turn for me. Before 3rd gear naka AC hirap na siya paakyat now kahit may kaunting bwelo hataw na siya. Naisip ko nga all those years maybe eversince i got my xto tiniis ko yun, i should have done it years back. now i enjoy my ride even more. It runs like new for me.

before ko pina calibrate ang issue ko lang naman yung feeling ko bitin ang takbo pero even before hindi siya mausok , pass siya sa mga emission.

Now ko lang din nalaman the smoke emission can be adjusted, nung after calibration I noticed the power and accelaratoin pero naging mausok. i asked the shop why and they just adjusted something ayun less usok, i think it will pass emission test.

sorry for the long msg just miss this

thank you

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    meron fuel supply adjustment sa injection pump.. pwede mo palakasin or sakalin yan.. of course may kapalit yung lakas.. usok..

kaya dapat tama lang sa adjustment..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    meron fuel supply adjustment sa injection pump.. pwede mo palakasin or sakalin yan.. of course may kapalit yung lakas.. usok..

kaya dapat tama lang sa adjustment..

sa ngayon tama na sa gamit ko. satisfied with the power but just a little smoke .

Thank you

8. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by sgotogs View Post
    di ko na kailangan dalhin sa casa, napagana ko na.
    ganito ginawa ko:
    - start the engine, press the button at the side panel for about 5 seconds
    - while the engine is still running, press and hold the lock button until the chirp sound was heard
    - switch off the engine

gumagana na lahat ng buttons. natsambahan ...

Hello po,

Magandang gabi, kaka join in ko lang sa tsikot at eto po yung nabasa ko. Matanong ko na rin lang po kung ano yung button at the side panel po. Di narin po kasi gumagana remote ko.

Patulong po.

Salamat.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Magandang gabi po.

Bagohan po sa thread humihingi ng tulong. Crossy XUV 03 po ako. May problema lang po sa hatak si crossy. Baka may opinion po kayo pwede magawa especially mga DIY po.

Salamat.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Tungkol sa side panel at remote maganda ipa check sa electronics shop. Or kung sa head unit ito, baka palitan na head unit.

Tungkol sa hatak. Kung okay naman takbo ng makina, baka kailangan tigngan ang transmission. 4AT ito?

Isuzu Crosswind Owners Thread [continued]