New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 177 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as far asa i know, XTi po is at 890K(unit price), IMO okay na din ang XTi, advantage dito is ung front facing 3rd row seats...kung mga 6 or 7 lang ang sasakay, kasyang kasya na. XUV i think is around 990K(unit price). for the price difference, better go with the XTi, mas okay pa ride. Tatay ko lang makulit kaya nabili namin ung 2k6 na sportivo, pero okei nman, sulit hehe. D nga lang sulit sa akin mga amenities kse ako lagi driver *asar*

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by top_spin View Post
    Sir Mcpod, im newbie here and also planning to buy our first family car. Like you, am also working in the middle east. Crosswind is first in our list. Magkano na po ngayon ang XTi.

thanks...
    XTi costs 899,000. but you can ask your agent for discount. what i got was around 30k discount. nirequest ko din ung undercoating rustproofing which i also got for free.

i also had alot of inquiries re:crosswind. you can search for my previous threads. thing is majority puro negative ang remarks (i bet you even read some of the responses here aswell).

but still i went for it bec of it's proven fuel efficiency+tibay ng makina. yes the third row seats are already front facing, so that's another factor.
    ride has improved bec of its leaf springs din. as for speed, since regalo ko nman ito sa parents ko, di nman nila kelangan makipagovertake palagi. moderate speed lang palagi sila. when i asked them about it, they were very complacent sa performance. so that makes me very happy and satisfied.

good luck sa car hunting mo.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sir Mhelskie, sir MACpod thanks for your response...

You're right sir MACpod, i have read all the negative comments regarding the Crosswind in this thread. From the uncomfortable ride to the engine noise and other things related to the quality of workmanship for it's interiors etc...

Even with those negative comments that i've read, it would still be my first choice. The thing is, aside from the fuel effeciency, isuzu deisel engines i think are proven, tested and reliable. And it is within my budget too. You would just have to bear the engine noise.

Other option on my list is the Innova. But i have read some negative responses also regarding the Deisel Engine problems of Toyota. Were they able to fix these problems already?

What are the difference by the way between the XT and XTi variants of Crosswind?

Thanks again...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hi.

I'm thinking of getting a sportivo...

pero, hindi ba magbabago na yun body nito?
    like yun d-max mukhang magkaka facelift na?

sayang naman, kuha ngayon tapos next month all-new na or facelift na...

thanks guys.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir Mcpod, im newbie here and also planning to buy our first family car. Like you, am also working in the middle east. Crosswind is first in our list. Magkano na po ngayon ang XTi.

thanks...
    What are the difference by the way between the XT and XTi variants of Crosswind?
    You can't go wrong with the Crosswind. Matagtag, mausok, mabagal (hindi naman ginawang pangarera ang Isuzu Hilander/Xwind), maugong yan ang negative comments nila sa Xwind. On the positive side timing gear ang ginagamit hindi ka nag-aalalang baka maputulan, malakas ang aircon, matibay sa kargahan, durable at reliable ang makina.

XTI -remote keyless entry, power door locks, power side mirrors, power windows
    XT - mechanical/manual lock/windows

Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by Syuryuken; May 26th, 2007 at 08:22 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    What are the difference by the way between the XT and XTi variants of Crosswind
    For the outer, same lang ang face and outlook nila, except that xti side mirror is chrome and it is retractrable, xt side mirror is black.
    same size in mags but xti is diff. in design, front bumper of xti is body color while xt is black,
    same engine (fr lowest variant to sportivo)
    for the interior, both have power windows and lock,
    except xti is keyless entry and have alarm and power side mirrors.
    the front seat of the xti is bucket seat so the handbrake is in between the driver and the passenger,
    the xt's handbrake is pull and twist sa may dashboard.

HTH

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    XT - manual/mechanical windows, locks
    XTI - all power

Good Luck!!!
    sir, XT and XTi are power windows and locks, the lowest variant which is the XL ang mech'l windows and locks

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MACpod View Post
    i just got my XTi sterling silver. major disparity nya sa XUV is ung tire size at pagiging lifted nito. more "sporty" looks, so to speak.

but i still chose the XTi for the price difference of around 80k. IMO, looks almost the same, spare tire mounting lang ay nasa ilalim unlike sa XUV na nasa likod. and i prefer the 3rd row seats to be front facing (XUV's 3rd row seats are side facing parin). And since the tires are smaller (205/65 vs 235/70 ng XUV) mas ok ung ride.

generally, i'm happy and satisfied.
    hi MACpod, I'm also planning to buy a diesel AUV pag-balik ko ng pinas and ang choice ko is also the XTi but I want the 3rd row seats to be side facing (front facing na kasi ung adventure namin eh) did your dealer mentioned to you na it's possible to have an XTi w/ side facing third row seats? and is it true that there's a common defect of leaking radiators dun sa crosswind and are those rumours pertains to the 2007 crosswind? thanks in advance sir! Peace!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The leaking radiator thing was fixed long ago. The exhaust rattle thing was supposedly fixed with the "Sportivo" generation. The only downsides left to the current Crosswind, maintenance-wise, are the rattling interior trim and noise.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sandamakmak View Post
    hi MACpod, I'm also planning to buy a diesel AUV pag-balik ko ng pinas and ang choice ko is also the XTi but I want the 3rd row seats to be side facing (front facing na kasi ung adventure namin eh) did your dealer mentioned to you na it's possible to have an XTi w/ side facing third row seats? and is it true that there's a common defect of leaking radiators dun sa crosswind and are those rumours pertains to the 2007 crosswind? thanks in advance sir! Peace!
    if that's the case, might aswell settle with XT. it has it's 3rd row seats side facing. and what's best is 800k nalang sya ata? am not sure. you can check their website: isuzuphil.com
    but am sure mas mababa ung price nya. i've already mentioned the difference of XT with XTi above.
    as for the radiator problem, like what niky has mentioned, na ayos na. un nalang tlgang maugong na makina ang mapapansin. but if you're used to diesel, tolerable naman.

good luck sa purchase!