New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can even buy a 29" CTV with 20K nowadays ata, ala din pakinabang sa akin ung LCDs dahil ako lagi ang driver...feeling ko nga dapat pag bumili ka ng sportivo e may driver ka, kse ung LCDs asa likod, ung cupholders asa likod din, langya, pano kung isa o dalawa lang kayo bumibyahe wawa nman ako

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    the lcd was specially made for the passengers, sori nalng sa driver.. hehe..
    though the 2007 model has a 3 inches screen pero you cant really concentrate in watching, unless gusto mo madisgrasya..

the reverse camera is really helpful. pero i dont rely on it so much. it looks farther kasi than the actual.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    i just gone to isuzu pasig yesterday...may promo sila 46k 2pcs.5" LCD monitor for the back headrest tapos 1pc.7" in-dash monitor tapos 1pc. DVD player.... AVT ung brand...anyway about the TV tuner i saw there about 3.6k....ewan ku lng kung tama.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_lab View Post
    i just gone to isuzu pasig yesterday...may promo sila 46k 2pcs.5" LCD monitor for the back headrest tapos 1pc.7" in-dash monitor tapos 1pc. DVD player.... AVT ung brand...anyway about the TV tuner i saw there about 3.6k....ewan ku lng kung tama.
    really? kung 3600 mukang ok na yun.. do they have that in all isuzu dealers nationwide?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    hndi ku lng po alam kung meron sa lahat ng isuzu....pero i will try 2 see at isuzu alabang...i will go there wednesday e...=)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_lab View Post
    hndi ku lng po alam kung meron sa lahat ng isuzu....pero i will try 2 see at isuzu alabang...i will go there wednesday e...=)
    Sige sir update nyo po kami, kasi yung father ko gusto rin ng tuner para sa sportivo nya. Balak ko sanang gawing gift for his birthday! TIA!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    I'm newbie here..I'm still adjusting to the reverse camera feature ng Sportivo ko..I still tend to look at the mirrors pa rin, but it does help a lot if backing up to tight place..For safety reasons the driver should actually not be looking at the front LCD monitor while driving..with the traffic around MM it sure helps to ease away your boredom while waiting for the traffic to move again..

Quote Originally Posted by tawengo View Post
    the lcd was specially made for the passengers, sori nalng sa driver.. hehe..
    though the 2007 model has a 3 inches screen pero you cant really concentrate in watching, unless gusto mo madisgrasya..

the reverse camera is really helpful. pero i dont rely on it so much. it looks farther kasi than the actual.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    I've researched the JVC EXAD model ng Sportivo..It's actually an old model na ng JVC.. there's newer one (DAVX11). JVC had all the accessories for the EXAD model such as TV tuner...I've asked Alabang branch & they do have TV tuner but I'm not sure if it's the same JVC brand...Nakikita ko display dun is different brand..
    try to check if they have the model JVC KV C-1000 tv tuner

Quote Originally Posted by denier13 View Post
    Sige sir update nyo po kami, kasi yung father ko gusto rin ng tuner para sa sportivo nya. Balak ko sanang gawing gift for his birthday! TIA!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    TV tuner cost is at around 9K, JVC brand more or less is the same abroad if you convert to peso. Try to check at Blades stores ...I saw several brands/items there...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hello fellow tsikoteers, just wondering if there is any word on a new crosswind/ sportivo with crdi engine. TIA