New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    may rear cam... pero wala namang airbags! :rofl01:
    IMO, the rear camera wouldve been more appropriate on a Dmax. I can live with the rear mounted mirror found on AUV's.

Sobrang overhyped nga yang electronics ek ek ng Isuzu. hehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba sa India, Chevrolet ang badge ng mga Crosswind. Kelan kaya ilalabas ng GM Philippines iyon? hahahaha.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    What I hate about my XUVi is the 2nd row seatbelts. They are not designed to restrain booster seat (child car seat). I have to improvise something to safely restrain the car seat of my two kids.
    I have my car for already for 4.5years, and everytime I do remove/replace the car seat, nakakabanas. I like better the XUVi jumpseats than the bench type... mas flexible in loading up things and having people to mount/dismount from the car without disturbing the people seating in the 2nd row seat... remember I got two car seats restrained...

OT.
    Anybody knows where to get these seatbelts upgraded to be able to safely restrain child car seats?
    I have the same predicament... it's hard to lash the seat down properly in the Crosswind. I'm going to try experimenting with jury-rigged lash lines to the front bench, but, other than that, I'm stumped as to how to keep it still.

At least on the Lynx, even without a LATCH system, the springy cushions will hold it in place after you've belted it in.

The Crosswind's second row belts are the bane of my existence (among the other banes in our Crosswind... :lol: ). We even once drove a few kilometers down the road with the buckle of one dragging on the tire. Took us a few minutes to figure out what that damn sound was...
    Last edited by niky; January 10th, 2007 at 03:52 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mfgab View Post
    ur welcome.

we have the lucent gold. me and my mom decided on the color. dad ko sumabay nalang hehe i haven't seen the 2007 blizzard grey, pero i saw a 2006 grey one. baka yun na rin yun. ok naman sya. feeling ko, pag bago maganda talaga kahit anong kulay, coz shiny pa... hehehe... if ur wife doesn't like black, choose between the other two colors nalang... i think u can't go wrong coz they're both ok. parang pinag-isipan talaga ng isuzu yung tatlong kulay na ino-offer nila (altho i dunno y tatlo lang)...

anyway, as for the lucent gold, cool sya, parang nag-iiba-iba yung kulay... sometimes parang may shade of green, minsan na man parang off-white, minsan para ring silver hehehe... basta it's a very pale gold... don't worry, hindi sya mukhang cheap hehe. post ko yung pics pag tumigil na ang ulan d2 samin at makapagpicture naman ako...
    mam mfgab asan na pic ng new 2007 sportivo...hope you'll post it...how's the ride now ndi ba bitin sa overtaking....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrace View Post
    45deg inclined siyempre naman kayang kaya un... there's no such road na inclined 45deg na derecho ng ilang kms... at wlang sasakyan makakaakyat pag ganun. d mo lang pansin na nagbabago ang slope habang umakyat .... pero sa engine dun mo siya mapansin na biglang bumilis.
    thanks po!

saipeme sir, sori d pa po ako nakapagpicture ksi sobrang busy. yun namang overtaking, sa city d2, ok naman, pero di ko pa sha natry i-drive sa hi-way eh

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    mam mfgab asan na pic ng new 2007 sportivo...hope you'll post it...how's the ride now ndi ba bitin sa overtaking....
    sa kulay nga pala, i realized na siguro mas maganda yung blizzard grey kesa lucent gold. all the trimmings are chrome ksi, including the bumper so mas maganda ata yung medyo may contrast dahil mas stand-out. pag sa lucent gold parang nagbe-blend lang yung kulay...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sa experience ko so far d pa naman ako nabitin...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Here are some pictures of our Sportivo.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene69 View Post
    Here are some pictures of our Sportivo.
    galing ng sportivo mo sir, ito ba ang kulay ng blizzard grey...how is the ride sir....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    *eugene69 & mfgab

pics naman ng interiors please...

thnx