New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrace View Post
    max speed ko sa sportivo is 120kph that was after the 1500 service. but before that hanggang 100kph lang po at naaakyat ko na rin siya sa bagiuo going via kennon road then pagbalik magsaysay ba un where the bus passes.
    thanks po. kaya ba nyang umakyat ng mga 45-degree inclined roads?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Personally, I wished they just replaced the engine and the suspension rather than adding a reverse camera (in which some well-maintained buses, even old ones already use this), chromed bumper, and a tire cover which IMO is uglier than the previous simple but neat-looking one.

Adding features maybe a decisive feat but nothing beats performance upgrade. Imagine, dami ng gen na ng Crosswind (and yes, nadrive ko rin 'to from first models up to the 2006) but Isuzu can't seem to notice that not all of their customers buying the unit are just on for the sake of features alone, but for off-roading and other power-requiring maneuvers as well. Fuel efficiency? If that's the only edge left, oh boy...

Also, comparing the engine noise with current diesel engines is certainly a lot noisier. Ride-comfort? can't seem to avoid bumping my head up the roof whenever I try to become a passenger and the driver is just terrible in spotting potholes.

Package-wise, everything's there for the family to enjoy. But performance-wise, it just doesn't deliver.
    Isuzu provides diesel engines to our public utility passenger jeepneys. Crosswinds and Sportivos are the civilized version of it. So go figure.

Engine noise is unacceptable especially on long driving that you needed to play a Motorhead concert on its entertainment systems to compensate. You have to drive the likes of Sorento, Santa-fe or Fortuner which also have diesel engine to be able to check the difference.

Interior is cheaply made, that plastic door handle was removed when i closed the door of their display unit, and you bet quality would not pass by Topper ware standards.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mfgab View Post
    thanks po. kaya ba nyang umakyat ng mga 45-degree inclined roads?
    45deg inclined siyempre naman kayang kaya un... there's no such road na inclined 45deg na derecho ng ilang kms... at wlang sasakyan makakaakyat pag ganun. d mo lang pansin na nagbabago ang slope habang umakyat .... pero sa engine dun mo siya mapansin na biglang bumilis.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrace View Post
    yup nakalagay CD japanese oil... pero kung titingnan mo sa internet that grade is used for an old cars also not for turbo engine.. don't know kung updated iyong manual nila kasi un talaga ang nabasa ko eh...san meron man lang sila equal to SAE XXW XX dba.
    Almost anything on the market exceeds CD grade nowadays. Even the run-of-the-mill Shell Rimula X black they sell at Shell. SAE xxW-xx refers to viscosity. It is a separate rating apart from the grade. You don't have to mind the W part much as there is no winter in the Philippines. 30 or 40 is the usually accepted viscosity for local conditons.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I use Rimula X on my Dmax. IMO, as long as you change your oil regularly, its okay not to invest on those high end (and take note expensive) oils. If they offer them discounted however, its always good to let your engine taste some class A oil. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Djerms & Otep

thanks for info and more power

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kelan ba maglalabas ng ALL NEW crosswind?

grabe na ang facelift sa current crosswind ah...pati pagdagdag ng mga electronic gadgets at rear cam e pinagmamalaki na sa ads...e accessories lang naman mga yan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may rear cam... pero wala namang airbags! :rofl01:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    maybe 2008, for me even with the current flatform but with a 4JH-1
    engine option will do.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Crosswind parang Cefiro, walang katapusang facelift