New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 177 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrace View Post
    i got my 2007 sportivo MT blizzard grey 3rd week of december at 1st nanibago ako kasi medyo malalim ang clutch but For me ok na ok na siya for daily use even long trip matipid sa diesel 55L approx 450kms. un tagtag na sinasabi i guess naayos na. vibration hhmmnn... i guess meron pa rin kaunti. noisy engine, actually d mo na marinig un pag running kana very quite naman. 3rd row seat yan ang hate ko dahil maingay wla silang proper lock para dun.

pintas ko lang ay ang gawa nila ay napaka tipid lalo na ang carpet manipis tapos un tirang tela ay pinamigay as free hehhehe...then wlang cup holder sa harap pero sa likod meron... pinoy design kasi!!! pero hanggang ngaun wla pa rin ang plate ko.

Message ko lang sa mga mahilig mag off-road this is not the right car. you want my advice take TOYOTA LANDCRUISER. i got model 2006 GXR yan d ka ipapahiya kahit anong terrain and my max speed 180km/hr.
    naayos na pala talaga yung ingay at tagtag. buti nalang!

sir, pag may nakita kayong solusyon sa 3rd row seat, sabihan nyo ko ha hehe. ur right with the carpet and free matting tho, parang the same material? na surprise din po ako dun. LOL. pero ok na rin sya, i-imagine nyo nalang, manipis na carpet + matting = makapal na carpet hehehe.

ano pong max speed ang natry nyo na sa sportivo? sana magpost din po kayo ng pics...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    Sportivo, that's got to be the shittiest name for a vehicle heheheh
    Baka wala nang pera para sa marketing. Naubos na paying off our favorite automotive 'journalists'. Isuzu marketing has been pretty much in a rut in recent years.

And they seem to be hell bent on making the best engines, they keep forgetting the rest of the vehicle. Details on the Crosswind series like proper seat locks, crude 2nd row folding mechanisms, rear side doors that don't open wide, etc. They couldn't even give it a dashboard of it's own. They just borrowed the pick up dash and put in a huge blanking plate on the far end to bridge the gap between the dash and the windshield (because the Crosswind used a different firewall shape and windshield from the pick up). And it's such a bummer to realize that the mudflaps are moulded into the fender flares after your dog decides to chew on the mudflaps. On other vehicles, you can simply unbolt the mudflap and get new ones. Not on a Crosswind.

And it's no laughing matter when those engineers designed the Alterra to have a 3rd row seat but no logical way to get to those seats! Only Olive Oyle's legs would fit between the 'folding ironing board' they placed at the 2nd row and even that was deleted for '07. The 2nd row gives a half-hearted slide and that's it! Good luck! hehehe.

I don't have anything against Isuzu and these details may seem minor but it does affect day to day living with the vehicle. Let's hope Isuzu will address these issues on upcoming models.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    nope the 2006 grey is different from the Blizzard grey
    ah ok. thanks sir kim.

ano po ang name ng 2006 na grey?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll look it up sa color quick database ko

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    max speed ko sa sportivo is 120kph that was after the 1500 service. but before that hanggang 100kph lang po at naaakyat ko na rin siya sa bagiuo going via kennon road then pagbalik magsaysay ba un where the bus passes.

oh! by the way meron lang po ako tanong sa mga users sa pinas kasi during 1st service which is 1500kms at free labor daw un kaso nga lang nung magbayad na meron naman pala service charge approx PHP500 kaya umabot sa PHP2,900. tanong ko meron ba talaga service charge at labor charge? secondly, anong engine oil po ba ang magandang gamitin para sa 2007 sportivo with turbo charge at euro2 compiant and how much/L.

thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The required engine oil and capacity is in your owner's manual. Just meet the required service grade as indicated and appropriate viscosity (there is a chart there for that).
    Last edited by OTEP; January 9th, 2007 at 06:03 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    Sportivo, that's got to be the shittiest name for a vehicle heheheh
    hmm..anong masama sa sportivo? kung iintindihing mabuti ano ba yung crosswind?

btw, i own a crosswind.

bakit maganda ba yung fortuner? ano yun?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The required engine oil and capacity is in your owner's manual. Just meet the required service grade as indicated and appropriate viscosity (there is a chart there for that).
    yup nakalagay CD japanese oil... pero kung titingnan mo sa internet that grade is used for an old cars also not for turbo engine.. don't know kung updated iyong manual nila kasi un talaga ang nabasa ko eh...san meron man lang sila equal to SAE XXW XX dba.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walang labor charge pero may service charge?

WTF! :rofl01:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Details may seem minor but it does affect day to day living with the vehicle. Let's hope Isuzu will address these issues on upcoming models.
    What I hate about my XUVi is the 2nd row seatbelts. They are not designed to restrain booster seat (child car seat). I have to improvise something to safely restrain the car seat of my two kids.
    I have my car for already for 4.5years, and everytime I do remove/replace the car seat, nakakabanas. I like better the XUVi jumpseats than the bench type... mas flexible in loading up things and having people to mount/dismount from the car without disturbing the people seating in the 2nd row seat... remember I got two car seats restrained...

OT.
    Anybody knows where to get these seatbelts upgraded to be able to safely restrain child car seats?
    Last edited by 20vanda01; January 9th, 2007 at 07:50 PM. Reason: corrected some spelling