New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 177 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    regarding tagtag, engine noise etc... in fairness, am a frequent FX rider kasi until now specially when going to the nearest mall..parang wala namang pinagiba sa ibang AUV..meron nga mas grabe pa pag nagaa-accelerate parang nanginginig na halos makiliti ka eh

yung sa bayaw ko ngang revo na mas bago sa auto ko may kung ano anong ingay kang maririnig...i think in the long run isuzu crosswind is better...why dont they try this...say kumuha sila ng 2002 na models ng revo, adventure and crosswind..more or less same milage..then compare the ride...alin ang mas matipid, makalog, maingay etc..mukang mahirap gawin ito since maraming factors na na dapat i-consider aside from age..but why not, am pretty sure the crosswind will come out as winner.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Our '07 Isuzu Sportivo finally arrived yesterday! I can just gaze at it forever, but since my old car is a Kia Pride, I still need to get used to driving it around.

Anyone with comments on this car? Anything I should look out for?

So far, the only problem we've got is the third row seat, which produces noise when we hit bumpy roads. It's because one of the belts that's supposed to keep it in place keeps falling off.

Anyhow, I love its bells and whistles! Kudos to Isuzu for adding the reverse camera--it's amazing!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats on your new ride...

comments? kung AT medyo mabagal ang accelaration...

sakit na ng isuzu ang noisy 3rd row seat pati sa ex-trooper ko ganyan...

pahanap mo na lang ng remedyo sa casa...habang mabait pa sila sa iyo he..he

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Congrats bro! Kumusta ang ride?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    congrats on your new ride...

comments? kung AT medyo mabagal ang accelaration...

sakit na ng isuzu ang noisy 3rd row seat pati sa ex-trooper ko ganyan...

pahanap mo na lang ng remedyo sa casa...habang mabait pa sila sa iyo he..he
    Thanks, guys! Anyway, we have the manual, and this year, ginawa na nilang Turbo. Pero nung pinag-drive ko yung bf ko today, sabi niya hindi raw halata yung Turbo. Is it because it's "Low-Charge Turbo"? What does "Low-Charge Turbo" mean anyway?

Mabait yung sub-dealer namin dito. Mag-asawa sila tapos ito yung business nila. Small city lang kasi, so we have mutual friends. Anyway, I dunno, pero I hope they won't change...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... the problem regarding dealers is that Isuzu Corp has relatively high casa prices. Kung kasosyo nyo naman, oks lang.

The turbo isn't obvious because it's low charge. Meaning it doesn't produce much power... with the new Euro2 emissions controls, a non-turbo Crosswind most likely would have 75 hp only... the turbo makes it around 85 hp, which is only about 3 hp more powerful than the old Crosswind.

Comments? I've driven all generations of the Crosswind previous to the Sportivo. I don't like the ride of the new ones, because they have stiffer springs to make up for their heavier weight (the original XUV rides nicer... and the Hilander rides even better than the XUV).

On the bright side, the newer ones don't have the radiator problems that the old ones did, as far as I know, and from what I've seen of the new exhaust, may flex pipe na siya, so hindi na siya mag-ra-rattle.

Besides the rattling seats and the ride, there are no more big problems with the Crosswind. Alagaan nyo lang ng maayos, and it'll last you a very long time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mfgab View Post
    Thanks, guys! Anyway, we have the manual, and this year, ginawa na nilang Turbo. Pero nung pinag-drive ko yung bf ko today, sabi niya hindi raw halata yung Turbo. Is it because it's "Low-Charge Turbo"? What does "Low-Charge Turbo" mean anyway?

Mabait yung sub-dealer namin dito. Mag-asawa sila tapos ito yung business nila. Small city lang kasi, so we have mutual friends. Anyway, I dunno, pero I hope they won't change...
    Mfgab, Ma'm, welcome to Tsikot.

Magkano po bili niyo ng Sportivo '07?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks chua_riwap!

I think the price was supposed to be 1,070,000... but we had to add 22k for freight, kaya naging 1,092,000... why? Mahal ba?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks niky! My parents are really good with taking care of cars, so I think magtatagal 'to... I'm a bit scared to drive it tho, baka magasgas!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sportivo, that's got to be the shittiest name for a vehicle heheheh