New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 177 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang ayoko lang sa inova is the third row seats. Sobrang hassle sumakay at magbaba specially kung may nakapila sa likod mo na magbababa din ng passengers. But if you dont usually occupy the third row seats, ok ang innova. Ive driven thr gas variant though

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Ang ayoko lang sa inova is the third row seats. Sobrang hassle sumakay at magbaba specially kung may nakapila sa likod mo na magbababa din ng passengers. But if you dont usually occupy the third row seats, ok ang innova. Ive driven thr gas variant though
    Atleast getting in and getting out of that 3rd row seat will only take you a few seconds of effort. The comfort of sitting there during the entire trip is probably what matters, which i think the Innova 3rd row seats are better than the Sportivo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boyferrari,
    Agree with you on the comfort part. mahirap din naman sumakay sa folding seats ng crosswind during long trips (tigas ng seats and leafs ang suspension). At least coils na ang suspension ng innova and you are facing towards the direction of the car (hindi nakakahilo).

Yun nga lang, hassle talaga for me to fold the seats and go down (considering na wala nang passengers dun sa 2nd row). Kung may passengers sa 2nd row, its another hassle since you will need to ask them to give way pa.

Just my 2 cents.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yun ang kagandahan ng 2nd row seat na pwedeng i-fold. Kapag walang nakaupo sa 2nd row, fold it up tapos dun ka umupo sa 3rd row. You can now have all the legroom you want. And with the Innova na reclining pa ang 3rd row seats, para ka ng naka-upo sa business class ng eroplano.

Sa Sportivo hindi nare-recline yung 3rd row seats eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JCEE, Innova is a good buy, considering it got new engine technology, and as many claims it has quieter engine, comfy ride and probably better handling than the Crosswind. Crosswing has higher center of gravity.

But for now I won't trade my XUVi for Innova, coz I'm happy with my ride and never encountered any major issues with it. Mine is 2002 model. I really like it to drive on long trips with full of cargo/bags/gamit at the back, which makes the ride softer. With how I load my XUVi everytime we go for a long trip, won't fit in Innova, so I will keep my XUVi for awhile, until Fortuner will be readily available in market, and not to wait for 10 months.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based on our Isuzu Crosswind XTO, you may find the engine performance wanting for more as it's slow, especially if you compare it to the Innova. The engine is dead-reliable as it is expected to be but expect fit-and-finish glitches to come up here and there. High speed stability isnt also that good (i don't know if they already addressed this with the Sportivo but the Xwind XUV's have similar problems).

For the price bracket, i'd also get the Innova at this point in time.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ok naman ang sportivo. Ayoko lang sakanya kasi medyo luma na compared sa innova and i really hate the dash and the instrumentation. Pero ok yung black leather seats niya and yung dual screens niya with house socket. haha... pwede maglaro ng ps2 or xbox sa loob!
    as for engine performance, i find it really slow...

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Up ko lang uli ito tutal halos pareho naman ang Highlander sa Crosswind series.

Ok here's my question to the Masters of Isuzu:

Nag-paayos ako ng clutch kasi nababawasan na yung fluid at parang lumalim. So ginamitan ng clutch repair kit. Ayos na siya wala ng leak kaya lang medyo tumigas na siya. Pinaayos ko uli yung adjustment pero malalim naman. May papalitan pa ba para lumambot? 70K na natatakbo at first time lang ma-repair ang clutch aside from the usual adjustment. Salamat po.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Up ko lang uli ito tutal halos pareho naman ang Highlander sa Crosswind series.

Ok here's my question to the Masters of Isuzu:

Nag-paayos ako ng clutch kasi nababawasan na yung fluid at parang lumalim. So ginamitan ng clutch repair kit. Ayos na siya wala ng leak kaya lang medyo tumigas na siya. Pinaayos ko uli yung adjustment pero malalim naman. May papalitan pa ba para lumambot? 70K na natatakbo at first time lang ma-repair ang clutch aside from the usual adjustment. Salamat po.
    nung pinalitan clutch/pressure plates etc. etc., tumigas din clutch ko. di ko na pinaadjust. alam ko ganun talaga pag naayos yung repair kit dahil wala ng leak. kaya malambot dati yan dahil nagle-leak na nga yung goma. saka di ba pagmalambot clutch, may hangin yung linya ng clutch hydraulic system?

let's wait for the "real" isuzu gurus

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hhhmmm... ganun ba talaga. Ok lang naman kaya lang matigas. Hehehe. :D