New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Sportivo is an AUV, therefore you should compare it with similar AUVs like the Toyota REVO, and the Mitsubishi Adventure Grand Sport - both of which are now phased out. So it would seem you really don't have much choices left in the AUV market.

But then, if both its competitors are still in production, the Sportivo is still a good buy. It is roomier than the Adventure Grand Sport and the diesel engine kicks ass. You can also save a lot of fuel per kilometer on this high-end Crosswind. The steering is a little heavier compared to Toyota Revo, but you'll live with that. And the 3rd row seat in the Sportivo is a little more comfortable compared to the Adventure Grand Sport, so its a plus.

One thing i did not like about Sportivo is its default black leather upholstery. It gives you a Darth Vader look-and-feel. I would have wanted it to be more family-oriented color like beige or light gray. But i think Isuzu can change the leather colors for you at an additional cost.

In summary, the Sportivo is a fine wheels to buy. My opinion, of course.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    JCEE, ayaw mong pumila sa Fortuner?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    *Benzmizer - sir how about the Egine, ok ba? i mean kasi they say that the engine of isuzu are noisy and malakas ang vibration.lastaly about the maintainance kasi diba diesel dumi ng usok.

but then again i guess they slowly fixin the issues about that engine cons. like this 2005 model, i hope na hindi ganun ka noisy and kalakas ang vibrate ng engine.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    *chua_riwap how much fot the fortuner. im gonna use this for family use lang sana. and when will be the exact shipment of the fortuner. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    please check this topic. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15611
    its on crosswind.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Innova ka nalang. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Innova ka nalang. ^_^
    i second that

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    crosswind SOUND LIKE AN ELF! DRIVE LIKE A TRUCK!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    My cousin has an XUV. He says the engine is great and responsive (doesnt vibrate that much daw), both front seat heard support are equipped with LCD monitors, seats are in black leather. only drawback is that because its an AUV, rear suspension is leaf springs. matagtag daw.
    In my opinion, for a very small price difference, I would go for the innova too, you will get the same engine performance with a more comfortable ride.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Innova.... Good buy and u won't regret it. Test drive the 2 and you can feel the difference.