New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 171 of 177 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Unipoint. If your wiper is juddering, you may want to explore thoroughly cleaning your windshield. mapadulas mo lang yan, mawawala yung juddering.
    Ayun lang sir. OC din kasi ako sa pagdetail. I apply Glass Science regularly. I clean it first using the scrub, then banat ng Rain Clear(proven naman ang product na 'to kasi dati ko pa siya ginagamit). So I wasn't expecting it to judder, but unfortunately it did. So I have nothing left to blame but the new wiper I bought weeks ago.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Ayun lang sir. OC din kasi ako sa pagdetail. I apply Glass Science regularly. I clean it first using the scrub, then banat ng Rain Clear(proven naman ang product na 'to kasi dati ko pa siya ginagamit). So I wasn't expecting it to judder, but unfortunately it did. So I have nothing left to blame but the new wiper I bought weeks ago.
    Hmmm, ako kasi kapag nag judder yung sa MB ko (using regular Bosch wiper blades), I just wash the windshield with diluted powder soap or shampoo, wash with water and wipe thoroughly. Dudulas windshield kapag nabasa kaya mawawala judder.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Mga Sir ask ko lang po kung magkano kaya ang market value ng XUVi 2003??

my mom is planning to buy kasi this month na. may nakita kami kaso may sira ung sa windshield ung gilid cheap of na ung goma, mga 10 inch long. magkano kaya pagawa sa ganun? and ung bumper sa likod may kalawang pero ung bumper lang naman ung may kalawang na nakita namin so far. magkano kaya paayos din nun? tsaka ung sa left door sa 2nd row di mabuksan, pero papaayos naman daw nila un? ano kaya problem sa ganun and kung maayos and maulit uli magkano paayos?

senxa na po dami ko questions, wala kasi kami masyado alam about cars eh.

tnx much

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bushid0 View Post
    Mga Sir ask ko lang po kung magkano kaya ang market value ng XUVi 2003??

my mom is planning to buy kasi this month na. may nakita kami kaso may sira ung sa windshield ung gilid cheap of na ung goma, mga 10 inch long. magkano kaya pagawa sa ganun? and ung bumper sa likod may kalawang pero ung bumper lang naman ung may kalawang na nakita namin so far. magkano kaya paayos din nun? tsaka ung sa left door sa 2nd row di mabuksan, pero papaayos naman daw nila un? ano kaya problem sa ganun and kung maayos and maulit uli magkano paayos?
    '03 was the 1st year the XUVi came out. A decent unit should cost around 570-600k.

As to the problems you saw on the unit, those are considered "minor" but would still have minimal cost repairs. The rubber that has chipped off (windshield) would require replacement --- ergo, remove windshield, replace rubber and reinstall windshield. The rust at the rear bumper can be removed if you re-chrome or just have it sanded off then paint with bodycolor. The problem on the rear left door could either be a detached lock mechanism (may only need adjustment but would require to remove door trim) or the childlock is engaged. (if can be opened from the outside but cannot from the inside)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    afaik walang childlock ang crosswind

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sir meron po childlock ang xuvi 04 model.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    may child-lock and xwind.........

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    meron ba? hehehe di ko napapansin

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi to all fellow crosswind owners,
    Guys, do you happen to know the size of our wiper blades? Both left and right. Ilang inches ang dapat bilhin ko? Btw, pwede ko ba habaan ng 1 inch yung bibilhin ko para mas malawak ang hagod? THANKS

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    21" ata ung mahaba... some car shops may list sila