New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ^ sir we need yung mataas ground clearance nagka trauma na kasi family ko dahil kay ondoy and mas ok kung mas marami ang maisasakay na passengers and pinaka importante sa lahat ay reliability.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    ^ sir we need yung mataas ground clearance nagka trauma na kasi family ko dahil kay ondoy and mas ok kung mas marami ang maisasakay na passengers and pinaka importante sa lahat ay reliability.
    *jeff , Buy an xuv or sportivo. In my experienced last ondoy typhoon, naka survive sa baha 02 xuv ko. Sinubukan q agad sa baha cya (2nd used car) ncya but still powerful:sumo: specially sa flood. The water flood coming in 2 creeks(bridge) hanngang upper bumper na(almost sa isuzu logo sa grill) ung tubig(may strong current pascya.:twister3 naka survive din plus 1 flood sa main road same volume ang water.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir..

Sino po sainyo nakapag linis na ng engine? using pressures water hoose? Ano dapat e avoid at ingatan kapag naglilinis kayo nun?
    thanls!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    Sir..

Sino po sainyo nakapag linis na ng engine? using pressures water hoose? Ano dapat e avoid at ingatan kapag naglilinis kayo nun?
    thanls!
    The alternator. Wrap it with plastic to avoid direct water hit. Aside from that, fire away! Also, if you are to clean the condenser with high pressure water, make sure you point the pressure gun DIRECTLY in front of the condenser fins. Do not attempt to clean it angled or sideways for the fins may get dented. That may result to poor cooling of your aircon.
    Last edited by Benzmizer; August 11th, 2010 at 02:19 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ok ba aircon ng crosswind compared sa innova and adventure?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Do PMS intended for 120k. That should mean drain all fluids (brake, oil, coolant, transmission/gear). Have the fan belts checked and underchassis.

As for the water separator, pump the water out. The separator is located near the firewall (near the HVAC).

For the water in the door, the door drain may be blocked/clogged. Have it checked and get that water out of the door to avoid corrosion.
    sir, thanks for the reply. much appreciated po. by the way, how do i pump the water out? is there something i should take off before pressing the pump? or do i press it outright?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by azanza View Post
    sir, thanks for the reply. much appreciated po. by the way, how do i pump the water out? is there something i should take off before pressing the pump? or do i press it outright?
    Refer to this diagram:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    hello to all,

Question regarding use of AC...

Have you experienced stale-smelling air or "kulong na amoy" coming out of the aircon when only the blower/fan is turned on?
    This happens everytime i start the crosswind our for a drive.
    The smell disappears once i switch on the thermostat.
    The vent is shut so there's no outside air coming in.

I got the unit this January 2010 & i've only logged 3800kms on the odometer.
    I've already sent this to ISUZU manila for a check-up since it's still under warranty.

They couldn't give me a straight answer as to the cause.
    They've cleaned the AC but the problem is still there.

Anyone share the same scenario? Comments, opinions, advice?

TIA

This happened to me. 2008 xt. Pinalinis ko lang aircon (front & rear). Ok na. nawala na amoy.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    san k nagpalinis aircon.....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by abet0202 View Post
    san k nagpalinis aircon.....
    sa Petron San Joaquin, Pasig. Nick ang name ng aircon tech.