New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 177 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Calling all engine gurus out there..

I noticed a problem with my Crosswind just tonight. Pag dumidiin ako sa gas pedal, walang response ang makina. Kahit pigain ko, walang response tlaga kaya ang bagal ng takbo ko all the way home. After several tries, I came out with the conclusion that it won't reach high rpm. I thought about it, and it couldn't be the air and fuel filter since I just had them replaced last month as part of maintenance. What could be the cause of this guys? I know it's best to have it checked sa shop, but I just want to grasp ideas from you guys first before I bring the car to them. TIA for those who may want to help
    I forgot what its called but i believe it's the one that when is shot, it intentionally prohibits the vehicle from running at higher RPMs so as not to stress the engine. Sorry to say but you do need to bring it to the nearest CASA to you for them to reaffirm.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thanks sir Benz for the quick reply. Yes, I guess I have no other choice but to bring it to casa. I just hope it's not a major and costly problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    paano ba malalaman if your turbo is working or not?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Picture request please. . . pano ikabit ang skid plate/engine guard? san nakabolt yong horizontal steel? Thanks in advance. . .

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by atly View Post
    Picture request please. . . pano ikabit ang skid plate/engine guard? san nakabolt yong horizontal steel? Thanks in advance. . .
    paps Orly, PM mo naman sa akin kung saan at magkano kuha mo sa skid plates mo...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Guys, I would just like to get your opinion. A friend replaced his stock Sportivo tires with these Yokohama Geolandar AT-S (with white lettering) but with the same tires specs as stock (235/70R15). Do you find it atractive or not?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Guys, I would just like to get your opinion. A friend replaced his stock Sportivo tires with these Yokohama Geolandar AT-S (with white lettering) but with the same tires specs as stock (235/70R15). Do you find it atractive or not?

Uy! Ayos Sir Benzmizer! The white lettering complements the chrome wheels. I like it!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Opted to make a poll out of this. Check it out and VOTE! http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72679

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir benz, how much kaya yung antenna ng sportivo? nabali kasi yung sakin hindi ko alam kung paano haha. sumabit ata. mahal kasi sa isuzu pasig eh 1080 peto.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sirs!

Can you recommend a shop/store where I can buy genuine Isuzu parts at good prices? Casa says I need to replace my brake pads and their quote is 5K+ for a set.

Recommendations are very much appreciated.

Thanks!