New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 161 of 177 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not tech guy buy a part of me says it has something to do with the fuel system/lines. Yes, it is not a common case among Crosswinds in general. The most I have heard is slow acceleration particularly on AT variants.

Being a non-computer controlled unit, it should be a mechanical case. Have it checked by a competent mechanic/shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Start with the simplest, replace the air and fuel filter (OEM for the air) and OEM or Bosch / Vic originals for fuel.
    Thank you very much, Sirs! I'll bring it to the casa and check the filters.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yung amin michelin up to now 120k kms na still parang 50% pa tibay talaga

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga sirs,
    Kailan kopabang palitan ng buo yung fog light or any oem light kapag nasira or nasunog yung wirings (connecting plug) nya ? Pwede bang pa ayos nalang wirings insted na bibili kapa ng bagong light?! ? thanks!
    Kasi nung hawakan ko yung connecting line nya sa fog light para e adjust kulang(maluwag, kaya di umilaw) bigla nalang naging abo! pino as in nawala sa diliri ko yung line... tnhks!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ilang km's ba bago palitan ang air filter? hehe sakin kasi 42k na hindi pa napapalitan pero nililinis naman. hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportiv08 View Post
    Ilang km's ba bago palitan ang air filter? hehe sakin kasi 42k na hindi pa napapalitan pero nililinis naman. hehe
    Kahit every year di na masama as it will protect your injectors. Same as the fuel filter, sila mga vital na dapat alagaan at syempre ang motor oil.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    Mga sirs,
    Kailan kopabang palitan ng buo yung fog light or any oem light kapag nasira or nasunog yung wirings (connecting plug) nya ? Pwede bang pa ayos nalang wirings insted na bibili kapa ng bagong light?! ? thanks!
    Kasi nung hawakan ko yung connecting line nya sa fog light para e adjust kulang(maluwag, kaya di umilaw) bigla nalang naging abo! pino as in nawala sa diliri ko yung line... tnhks!
    If it's only the wiring that were damged, wire lang kailangan palitan. But if the items holding the bulb et al was also damged, you have no other choice but to include in the replacement the fog/headlight assy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportiv08 View Post
    Ideally every 20,000 kms. A clogged air filter also has a direct/indirect effect in the vehicle's performance.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    If it's only the wiring that were damged, wire lang kailangan palitan. But if the items holding the bulb et al was also damged, you have no other choice but to include in the replacement the fog/headlight assy.

Ideally every 20,000 kms. A clogged air filter also has a direct/indirect effect in the vehicle's performance.

ok! thanks sir BENZ...

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    One thing I noticed sa Crosswind is yung 2nd row floor seating is completely flat, unlike sa other AUV and SUV na may hump sa gitna.
    Nagkalat kasi yung mga sasakyan sa Festival Mall. I was able to inspect all the AUV and SUVs.

Sana sa Sportivo 10 inch yung nasa headrest display, katulad sa Fortuner. Astig.

Saka napansin ko din pala yung side panels ng mga ibang sasakyan, lahat halos hindi naka fully upholstered. Parang sa Fortuner, yung bandang gitna lang parang may upholsterey, katulad sa XUV and Sportivo.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWoods View Post
    One thing I noticed sa Crosswind is yung 2nd row floor seating is completely flat, unlike sa other AUV and SUV na may hump sa gitna.
    Nagkalat kasi yung mga sasakyan sa Festival Mall. I was able to inspect all the AUV and SUVs.
    I have a Crosswind Xt and an Adventure GL. Pareho lang po na walang hump sa gitna (2nd row seat).

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Calling all engine gurus out there..

I noticed a problem with my Crosswind just tonight. Pag dumidiin ako sa gas pedal, walang response ang makina. Kahit pigain ko, walang response tlaga kaya ang bagal ng takbo ko all the way home. After several tries, I came out with the conclusion that it won't reach high rpm. I thought about it, and it couldn't be the air and fuel filter since I just had them replaced last month as part of maintenance. What could be the cause of this guys? I know it's best to have it checked sa shop, but I just want to grasp ideas from you guys first before I bring the car to them. TIA for those who may want to help