New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ hahahaha! dapat bro hinampas mo! para kasama sa papalitan!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Badtrip yung adjuster ayaw pumayag ng 2010 lower bumper....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Badtrip yung adjuster ayaw pumayag ng 2010 lower bumper....
    Share ko lang experience ko sa Isuzu Pasig:
    April 18 - Collision Incident

April 20 - Submit Police Report and Other requirement to Peoples Gen Insurance Coordinator in Isuzu Pasig, Actual Inspection of the car damage (but No Repair Estimate yet )

April 21 - Repair Estimate was finally Finished by the Service Advisor, and forwarded to Peoples Gen Head Office.

April 22-27 - Follow up with Insurance.

April 28 - Finally LOA was released, according to Ofel the insurance coordinator, She will immediately order the parts (which apparently was not true ) Even said that I can already bring the car on Tuesday since Monday was a Holiday.

April 29- Contacted Jomar the service advisor to check if I can already bring the car even for tinsmith repairs since parts was just ordered and will arrive by Wed the following week.

May 4 - Crosswind was brought to Casa, Jomar again inspected the damage, it was only then that I knew parts were not yet ordered, but still they accepted the car, I was hoping that even without the parts they would start the repair so as not to waste time.

May 5 - Follow up with Jomar again to check whether repair was started and if i can pull out the car on Saturday since I will use it on weekend going to the province. To my dismay they haven't started even the tinsmith repairs and according to him they wont start until they have the parts necessary. parts delivery is every wednesday since it was just ordered it will arrive next week pa.. hay.. talk about waste of time, they could have just told me not to bring my car until parts are available, cant even give me a definite date as to when the repair would be finished. I decided that i'll just pull out the car tomorrow.

Di ako satisfied with how Isuzu Pasig handled this case, feeling ko people working there don't have a sense of urgency or at least those whom I dealt with. If they just ordered the parts last week right after they got the LOA sana tapos na this week ang auto ko..

Sana lang maayos silang magtrabaho, and di ako nagkamali sa pagdala ng auto ko sa kanila.. next week ko nalang ulit ibabalik ang crosswind ko sa Isuzu Pasig, btw, I learned pala that they are also subcontracting their repairs to other people..

Will give feedback ulit regarding the actual repairs kung okay..
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; May 6th, 2010 at 05:12 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    gudpum ka tsikot

meron bang thread d2 kng anong pwedeng ilagay na accessories or modification sa ating crosswind XUV or Sportivo.....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by B3GINN3R View Post
    gudpum ka tsikot

meron bang thread d2 kng anong pwedeng ilagay na accessories or modification sa ating crosswind XUV or Sportivo.....
    I believe wala. I suggest you browse thru related threads with ISUZU CROSSWIND and/or SPORTIVO as topic title. For sure may mga post dun of suggested accessories/shops where you can choose from.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mga sir, ask ko lang where can i get best deal for isuzu crosswind. i will buy na sana this week.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hello! Got my own brand new 2010 Crosswind last Wednesday. I just want to ask if its normal for the steering wheel asembly to exhibit ticking sounds when the left/right signal lights are engaged while turning the wheel left or right?

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mycorolla1 View Post
    Hello! Got my own brand new 2010 Crosswind last Wednesday. I just want to ask if its normal for the steering wheel asembly to exhibit ticking sounds when the left/right signal lights are engaged while turning the wheel left or right?
    By the way, the ticking sound is not the simultaneous sound you hear when the signal light is turning on and off,this is totally different, and coming directly from behind the steering wheel where the lights and wiper switches are located. TIA.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mycorolla1 View Post
    By the way, the ticking sound is not the simultaneous sound you hear when the signal light is turning on and off,this is totally different, and coming directly from behind the steering wheel where the lights and wiper switches are located. TIA.
    Is the sound audible when turn signal is on and while simultaneously making a turn?

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Is the sound audible when turn signal is on and while simultaneously making a turn?
    Hi, yes its audible, ticking sound every half turn of the wheel.