New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    btw sirs,
    i believe our unit came out of the dealer without any undercoating provided. they did not include this since they gave add'l discount.
    any advice regarding undercoating & rustproofing for crosswind?

Ok ba sa ziebart? i think it'll cost around 10k for what they call complete rustproofing package.

kung undercoat lang... around 3.5k

i got mine undercoated and it's free from isuzu pasig. Mostly yan ang offer nila for free.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    hello to all,
    just have a question regarding tire pressure ( psi ) for crosswind XL which rides on 185/80 R14 tires... the recommend tire pressure chart located at the side on the driver's door indicates the following psi:

front tires - 27psi
    rear tires - 47psi

is this supposed to be followed exactly?
    or should we follow the recommended tire psi from the tire manufacturer?
    (which i still do not have accurate data from yokohama )

it seems that the 27psi in front might be too soft while the 47psi at the rear is a little too hard.

i've heard other people putting a uniform 36psi in all 4 tires in XL's while others put 32psi in all 4 tires of sportivos ( which rides on 235's )

any input will be greatly appreciated. many thanks.

i'm not a car expert i'm also a first owner of my crosswind xt 06. advice ko sa iyo. try to check your tire brand and model and go to their web site. nandoon yung model ng tire mo and the allowed tire pressure. like what i've seen in yokohama web site. i put 40 with my ride loaded or not loeaded.

i hope this will help you.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    go for 40psi mas maganda ang kain ng gulong

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hindi po ba sobrang taas na ng 40psi nakakatakot itakbo sa hiway kase tataas pa sha dahil sa init.. sa xwind kase namin 33 front then 36 back

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    hindi po ba sobrang taas na ng 40psi nakakatakot itakbo sa hiway kase tataas pa sha dahil sa init.. sa xwind kase namin 33 front then 36 back
    Ako 35psi sa front 37psi as rear.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Di naman sanayan lang, eversince 40 gamit ko 4 years na ang XT ko and i don't have bad experience. lagi kami umuuwi sa Pampanga sa inlaws ko. take note 10 kami with my children, bayaws and hipag, Tsaka mas maganda takbo mas smooth.

May allowable inflation pressure naman yun eh, check mo yung tire mo.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CrosswindxT View Post
    Di naman sanayan lang, eversince 40 gamit ko 4 years na ang XT ko and i don't have bad experience. lagi kami umuuwi sa Pampanga sa inlaws ko. take note 10 kami with my children, bayaws and hipag, Tsaka mas maganda takbo mas smooth.

May allowable inflation pressure naman yun eh, check mo yung tire mo.
    I agree. Mine is Crosswind XT with 15" mags (dati kc naka 14" noon binili ko). 40psi sa front at 42psi sa rear. kung mababa sa 40psi mararamdam mo yun bigat sa rangkada at matalbog. kung 10 passsengers na meron top load, ginagawa ko 38psi sa front at 40psi sa rear.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im just happy to have registered in this community. I am totally new to this environment and hoping that this will be of great help in the future.

Just bought an 02xtrm last week from a first owner. I was so excited with how it looks and how it fits where i reside. My family loved it upon seeing the unit.

Our first tour????? at the hospital for kids check-up It was a convenient trip though.

Had the tint replaced, been hearing some annoying sound from under (i hardly know what that is)..Had it checked and i was advised that it was the "boosing" thing in the shock that has to be replaced (I dont know what is it and how it spells)

I just hope to know more of what should be avoided to prevent more and serious concerns.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi Isuzu Crosswind Owners! Just want to ask kung ok ba sa Isuzu Inteco (both QA & EDSA branch)?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i've checked yokoham phils website, my tire is listed under
    OEM- Isuzu Highlander 185R14 6PR

but there's no info listed regarding maximum or allowed tire pressure for that particular make.

any info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.