New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    nope kahit di mo ipress un automatic talagang wala.. tapos na aactivate ni erpats at nadedeactivate din nya
    Sir lagay mo sa on position (yung nakailaw ang mga symbols like oil, battery etc) ng ignition yung key tapos kailangan bukas yung isang pinto tapos press mo yung lock button ng transmitter for 5 seconds hanggang mag chirp sya ng once yun sir deactivated na yung alarm and chirp sound nya. Pag activate ganun ulet ang procedure. Hope this helps

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I'm not sure where to post, but here goes:

I'm having problems with my isuzu sportivo. The radio stopped working and I asked someone to fix it. He wasn't able to fix it and he even made it worse, by disconnecting some of the wires.

Now the power windows stopped working too. I would like to do it myself, I kept on looking for wiring diagrams / panel wirings but couldn't find any.

Please, please, if anyone could post a pic of the wiring diagram, it would be really of great help.

TIA.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunggodc View Post
    I'm not sure where to post, but here goes:

I'm having problems with my isuzu sportivo. The radio stopped working and I asked someone to fix it. He wasn't able to fix it and he even made it worse, by disconnecting some of the wires.

Now the power windows stopped working too. I would like to do it myself, I kept on looking for wiring diagrams / panel wirings but couldn't find any.

Please, please, if anyone could post a pic of the wiring diagram, it would be really of great help.

TIA.
    Any chance you could go back to the same shop you (supposedly) had your radio fixed and let them remedy the problem? Of course, with a different (more experienced) electrician.

I assume your radio is still defective. The radio of the Sportivo is a JVC. You may want to have it checked by an authorized JVC Service Center or bring it to Winterpine Marketing (along Araneta Ave. in QC) for they are the distributor of JVC Automotive here in the Philippines.

As for the wiring diagram, what particular diagram do you need? Let me TRY if my magic wand would work on this one.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    As for the wiring diagram, what particular diagram do you need? Let me TRY if my magic wand would work on this one.
    I need the panel wiring? Is there such a thing? I'd like to wire the connections of the power windows and the radio. I just think they were disconnected or something.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunggodc View Post
    I need the panel wiring? Is there such a thing? I'd like to wire the connections of the power windows and the radio. I just think they were disconnected or something.
    I may be able to source a circuit diagram from the battery to the power windows.... but believe me, a lay person would have difficulty understanding the diagram.... like me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pol3 View Post
    Sir lagay mo sa on position (yung nakailaw ang mga symbols like oil, battery etc) ng ignition yung key tapos kailangan bukas yung isang pinto tapos press mo yung lock button ng transmitter for 5 seconds hanggang mag chirp sya ng once yun sir deactivated na yung alarm and chirp sound nya. Pag activate ganun ulet ang procedure. Hope this helps
    Ayos! I'll try this technique also. Salamat kapatid!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    im a newbie here. im driving an isuzu crosswind 2006, mga 3 yrs na. last week ko lang ulit nadaan ng slex, napansin ko, hanggang 90km/h lang ang takbo ko. dati umaabot sya ng 110km/h.. tsk.. saan kaya sira nito? sobrang bagal. most of the time dito ko lang sa manila ginagamit to kaya hindi ko napansin siguro. mag isang bwan na hindi tumatakbo ng mabilis tapos biglang ganto na.

salamat sa reply. medyo wala po akong alam sa kotse.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carra View Post
    im a newbie here. im driving an isuzu crosswind 2006, mga 3 yrs na. last week ko lang ulit nadaan ng slex, napansin ko, hanggang 90km/h lang ang takbo ko. dati umaabot sya ng 110km/h.. tsk.. saan kaya sira nito? sobrang bagal. most of the time dito ko lang sa manila ginagamit to kaya hindi ko napansin siguro. mag isang bwan na hindi tumatakbo ng mabilis tapos biglang ganto na.

salamat sa reply. medyo wala po akong alam sa kotse.
    When was the last time you had your Crosswind changed oil?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    * Benzmizer: Change oil. June, this year.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carra View Post
    * Benzmizer: Change oil. June, this year.
    Hmm, 6 months na din pala. But from my knowledge, a diesel engine would perform based on how it is accustomed to. So kung puro stop-and-go and suddenly you stretch it's legs, baka makupad nga sa una... Try to stretch its legs more often and see if there would be any improvement.