New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Mine is Bridgestone Dueller 205/70/15. Worth P2.5k each. May 2009 ko nabili sa Miller autoshop along P. Tuazon Cubao.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxout View Post
    Mine is Bridgestone Dueller 205/70/15. Worth P2.5k each. May 2009 ko nabili sa Miller autoshop along P. Tuazon Cubao.
    uy mura to, mapuntahan nga! thanks for the info chong!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi all! I'm new here. I just wanted to know what you Crosswind experts and enthusiasts think of the new Isuzu Crosswind XTi. My family is getting one within the year because of what the Ondoy flooding did to our 8-month old Honda City (the insurance company wrote it off as a Total Wreck ... the computer box was irreparable).

The area where we live in is flood-prone (pero hindi naman kasing tindi noong baha ni Ondoy). I'm just apprehensive about:

1. maintenance (this'll be the 1st time we might end up driving a diesel auto)
    2. safety (I already know that there are no airbags and abs ... I think we can live with that ... or not (joke), I just want to know if the xwind tips over easily because of the high center of gravity, relatively thin tires, and narrow body width)
    3. comfort, noise, and ride quality (matagtag pa rin ba even with the new models? I've ridden older xwinds and a trip to the chiropractor was often the order of the day after long trips, and the decibel level was thrash metal-esque ... hehehe)
    4. Is it fast enough to overtake tricycles? hehehe, I'm not saying we wanna go Bugatti Veyron or Pagani Zonda quick, but just quick enough to overtake other vehicles with confidence hehehe
    5. okay ba ang re-sale value after 5 years?

We don't have a lot of money, so this is the best we can do (just under 1 million). The flooding really did a nasty number on our house (and everything in it), as well as our other cars. I've heard many good things about the xwind, especially it's incredible fuel economy (which helps a whole lot financially). Also, we figure to keep the car maybe upwards of 5 years (lotsa people I've asked say the xwind is a keeper ... built to last daw). Yung neighbor namin ang daming reklamo doon sa Innova niya (na na-total din btw). Hindi daw worth it - not robust enough daw.

That's it. Pasensya na if this post is a bit long-winded. Wala kasi talaga akong alam. Thanks!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RajiBoy View Post
    Hi all! I'm new here. I just wanted to know what you Crosswind experts and enthusiasts think of the new Isuzu Crosswind XTi. My family is getting one within the year because of what the Ondoy flooding did to our 8-month old Honda City (the insurance company wrote it off as a Total Wreck ... the computer box was irreparable).

The area where we live in is flood-prone (pero hindi naman kasing tindi noong baha ni Ondoy). I'm just apprehensive about:

2. safety (I already know that there are no airbags and abs ... I think we can live with that ... or not (joke), I just want to know if the xwind tips over easily because of the high center of gravity, relatively thin tires, and narrow body width)
    3. comfort, noise, and ride quality (matagtag pa rin ba even with the new models? I've ridden older xwinds and a trip to the chiropractor was often the order of the day after long trips, and the decibel level was thrash metal-esque ... hehehe)
    4. Is it fast enough to overtake tricycles? hehehe, I'm not saying we wanna go Bugatti Veyron or Pagani Zonda quick, but just quick enough to overtake other vehicles with confidence hehehe

We don't have a lot of money, so this is the best we can do (just under 1 million). The flooding really did a nasty number on our house (and everything in it), as well as our other cars. I've heard many good things about the xwind, especially it's incredible fuel economy (which helps a whole lot financially). Also, we figure to keep the car maybe upwards of 5 years (lotsa people I've asked say the xwind is a keeper ... built to last daw). Yung neighbor namin ang daming reklamo doon sa Innova niya (na na-total din btw). Hindi daw worth it - not robust enough daw.

That's it. Pasensya na if this post is a bit long-winded. Wala kasi talaga akong alam. Thanks!!!
    Hi Raji Boy,

Welcome to tsikot,

-Congrats, but you'll experience some really big adjustments when it comes to noise and arangkada... just need some getting used to.

-I have a Crosswind XUVi, may rolling feeling sa mga curves but it can be remedied by a stabilizer bar to lessen if not totally eliminate

- It's better now compared to the older models (2004 below if not mistaken) because of the Flex ride Suspension, but still not comparable to you previous civic.

-I tried overtaking a tricycle most of the time in th provice, hehehe it's capable naman. Seriously, my max speed on NLEX is just 125 can no longer go up after that it's not recommended to increase that speed considering the lack of airbags and ABS, at saka di rin built for speed ang Crosswind.. hehehe

-Yes, mas mataas compared to Advie and Innova I think, you can check out carfinder, or in sulit ang taas parin ng 2nd hand Crosswinds especially the sporty variants.

Feel free to keep on posting questions here in the forum, there are a lot of Isuzu Masters here who are more than glad to answer your questions.

Let us know kung nakabili ka na, you can even post the pics of your new ride here.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks for the reply Tholitz. Very helpful indeed. I'm still waiting to hear from other owners and board experts for more insights on the XTi. Share naman kayo diyan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    we own a 2008 xti limited, nabaha rin pero hanggang flooring lang. maganda naman performance nya. mga rattling noises lang talaga kalaban mo. and yung ksama nyang sony dvd player, after ilang hrs gamitin minsan hindi na makabasa ng dvds, and yung vol knob minsan ayaw gumana kelangan pang diinan ng konti. sana pioneer na lang ginawang stock HU...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    we own a 2008 xti limited, nabaha rin pero hanggang flooring lang. maganda naman performance nya. mga rattling noises lang talaga kalaban mo. and yung ksama nyang sony dvd player, after ilang hrs gamitin minsan hindi na makabasa ng dvds, and yung vol knob minsan ayaw gumana kelangan pang diinan ng konti. sana pioneer na lang ginawang stock HU...
    Any plans to replace your stock DVD player?, I'm also looking for a DVD player with 3" LCD just like the used for Sportivo.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nakaka-asar naman pala yung bagong XTi Walang DVD system na kasama unlike the older models. Pero tumaas pa rin yung presyo

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RajiBoy View Post
    Nakaka-asar naman pala yung bagong XTi Walang DVD system na kasama unlike the older models. Pero tumaas pa rin yung presyo
    talaga, di ako aware na meron pala ung older models, dati kasi ang alam ko mga XUV/XUVi lang meron, pero ngaun wla narin yatang dvd ang mga XUV ung mga sportivo nlng talga.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    actually walang 3 inch lcd yung sony player ng oto namin, nasa headrest po sha. Siguro hindi pa namin papalitan yung hu since gumagana pa naman sha...

and yung xti limited lang ang merong dvd system afaik...