New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 100 of 177 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    mga sirs/madams.,
    ask ko lang kung ano difference in terms ng liwanag, between projector type head lamps at ung ordinary halogen headlamps? alin ang mas maliwanag sa gabi?can anybody differentiate the two?
    thanks and more power sa mga xwind owners out there.....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rikibike View Post
    mga sirs/madams.,
    ask ko lang kung ano difference in terms ng liwanag, between projector type head lamps at ung ordinary halogen headlamps? alin ang mas maliwanag sa gabi?can anybody differentiate the two?
    thanks and more power sa mga xwind owners out there.....
    From what I know, projector headlamps provide "farther" light range but with narrower (width) range. This is also the reason why there are non-existing projector headlamps that is with low/high bulb combo. There is a separate HI BEAM.... where H4 (smoked or crystal) is the opposite. It provides wider light range.

But in terms of "brightness", it should be the comparable.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    From what I know, projector headlamps provide "farther" light range but with narrower (width) range. This is also the reason why there are non-existing projector headlamps that is with low/high bulb combo. There is a separate HI BEAM.... where H4 (smoked or crystal) is the opposite. It provides wider light range.

But in terms of "brightness", it should be the comparable.
    I see, so di naman pala significant in terms of brightness, just the reach. Anyway I was planning sana to upgrade to projector lamps pero medyo may issue sa pricing so postpone nalang muna until next year or until kaya na ung pricing, medyo mahal din kasi ung projector headlights.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    I see, so di naman pala significant in terms of brightness, just the reach. Anyway I was planning sana to upgrade to projector lamps pero medyo may issue sa pricing so postpone nalang muna until next year or until kaya na ung pricing, medyo mahal din kasi ung projector headlights.
    Partner, MARTILYO lang katapat nyan... Hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Partner, MARTILYO lang katapat nyan... Hehehe!
    Hehehe I think I know what you're thinking.. :D, pero papalitan ba ng Projector lamps un?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pwede siguro , add ka nalang cash hehehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Hehehe I think I know what you're thinking.. :D, pero papalitan ba ng Projector lamps un?
    Why not? Basta when you request for a quote sa CASA, get the quote for a 2010 headlamp assy para when claim is granted, pasok sa budget nung 2010 headlamp assy.

Bad I know but I did this with my 1997 Cefiro before. Did the "hammertime" job on the rear garnish/tailamps to upgrade to a 1998-99 look.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why not? Basta when you request for a quote sa CASA, get the quote for a 2010 headlamp assy para when claim is granted, pasok sa budget nung 2010 headlamp assy.

Bad I know but I did this with my 1997 Cefiro before. Did the "hammertime" job on the rear garnish/tailamps to upgrade to a 1998-99 look.
    Hehehe, I'm not sure if I'm ready to sing the "hammertime" just yet.. . kulang pa sa practice, medyo kabado pa ika nga...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir benz, question lang. i bought a bike rack installed at the spare tire and i used to load my bike in there. my question is...indi kaya masira yung bisagra nung pinto nya sa likod, since nadagdagan sya ng weight? matibay din kaya tong bracket ng spare tire natin? btw, my ride is 08 xuv. tnx

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    sir benz, question lang. i bought a bike rack installed at the spare tire and i used to load my bike in there. my question is...indi kaya masira yung bisagra nung pinto nya sa likod, since nadagdagan sya ng weight? matibay din kaya tong bracket ng spare tire natin? btw, my ride is 08 xuv. tnx
    No worries. Your back door hinges would hold up.

I have no photo but I have seen the "reinforcement" used on sporty models' backdoor. Matibay talaga and I'd say it may have been "overdone". It is even more likely that the sparetire carrier at the back may give in but surely not the reinforcement where it is attached.