New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 90 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi kevin3000,

i see. got mixed up with the toyota thread. good to know tivo got alarm/s. the hatawan will have to wait till dec saka dapat magsanay pa po ako sa left-hand drive...

maraming salamat sa mga quick reply ninyo.

regards,
    raltz

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi kevin3000,

i see. got mixed up with the toyota thread. good to know tivo got alarm/s. the hatawan will have to wait till dec saka dapat magsanay pa po ako sa left-hand drive...

maraming salamat sa mga quick reply ninyo.

regards,
    raltz

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    yung sportivo ko ganyan size by 75 pa ata.. ayos naman kayang kaya 145!
    pero sir with regards to your sportivo, may inadjust ba kayo para mailagay yang 75? di ba 75s ang stock ng sportivo? TIA!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Does anybody know the contact numbers of Jason - supplier of isuzu parts. I am from the province (bicol) down south (of Luzon). I saw from this thread that they hae ery competitie price than the casas.

I need to buy 2 fog lights, 1 head light (passenger side), and 1 side mirror (passenger side too).

I may also buy a head unit for my crosswind XTO.

this forum is very informative and helpful.

Thanks guys.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by benchao View Post
    Does anybody know the contact numbers of Jason - supplier of isuzu parts. I am from the province (bicol) down south (of Luzon). I saw from this thread that they hae ery competitie price than the casas.

I need to buy 2 fog lights, 1 head light (passenger side), and 1 side mirror (passenger side too).

I may also buy a head unit for my crosswind XTO.

this forum is very informative and helpful.

Thanks guys.
    Hi BenChao, back read ka lang or use the search button I already posted the map and number of jason auto supply before in Isuzu Parts Thread.

let me know if you still can't find it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    pero sir with regards to your sportivo, may inadjust ba kayo para mailagay yang 75? di ba 75s ang stock ng sportivo? TIA!
    wala bro still stock parin bilib ako sa tires ko michelin 140k na ung mileage ko di parin upod

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Mga fellow ISUZU crosswind owners,

Hope wala naman naapektuhan sa inyo ng baha. Luckily ok naman nangyari sakin. natraffic lang sa edsa ng 6 hours last sat. Kung meron man just in case, ano ba ung mga following steps na kelangan gawin in case nalubog sa baha ang isang vehicle. Lets say for example isang crosswind.

I have several friends kasi na naapektuhan. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    change oil bro.. dalin mo kagad sa casa

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    once mabaha, repack all wheel bearings, oil change (kung hanggang hood and tirik talaga), transmission and gear oil, and brake/clutch fluids. mura lang yan then okay na ulit

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good day mga sirs!

Saan ko ba makikita yung Drainage hole ng xuv sa radiator? diko makita!!!