New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 89 of 177 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    good day sirs! i urgently need your expert's advice regarding my XTO's tires. what is the "stock" tire size of an XTO? i currently have a 205/65 r15 on my XTO and i'm planning to "heighten" it up a little bit by putting 205/70 r15 on it.
    -sirs, do i need any adjustments like in the torsion bar to be able to mount my ride on 205/70's? or any needed modifications?
    -will the performance of my XTO change, if not drastically?
    -or would you suggest that i just stick with the tire size that i have right now (205/65)?

salamat po sa mga sagot!

btw sirs, does anybody here used or is currently using "wanli" tires? the store owner's insists that i try them coz i saw a couple of customers buying them coz they say they're durable and they're almost dirt cheap, selling for only 2200php each! may tawad pa if you get 4!
    i need your feedbacks on this "china" tires.

salamat po ulit ng marami! and more power to crosswind users!
    on the tires, alam ko si master x-wind has tried that size of tires 205/70 R15. nagpalagay yata sya ng spacers sa leafsprings sa likod while yung sa harap, may aayun ka yata sa mudguard or something. best you consult him.

on the tires, personally, i'd go the reliable branks muna until that china brand tire is proven. reminds of the early days of kumho tires from korea. Pumuputok daw pag mainit sa highway. kaya a lot of drivers stayed away from Kumho tires. baka iba ang design chemistry ng goma nyan kasi temperate country ang china so the rubber may not be "tropicalized", that is, the rubber might not be designed to handle the heat here in the philippines, unless they made and reformulated their rubber for use in tropical countries. why not try yunn gadjah tungcal , rubber from indonesia so medyo compatible sa weather natin.
    hope this helps

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by butirog View Post
    Hello Ulit Mga Sirs,

Update ko lang po kayo,

Success ung pag linis ko ng AC ng xwind ko.
    Sobra dumi na pala ng evaporator sa harap.and somehow nagyeyelo na cya. but ung sa likod tolerable pa ung dumi wala pa talaga dust build up since private naman. di mashado gamit ung sa likod.

Panis... hehe
    Ang mahirap lang is kung malaki mga braso mo and kulang ang size ng open wrench mo na available kapag babaklasin mo na ung mga tubo sa hood.
    Un kasi ang nangyari sakin, I had to use one adjustable wrench with one open wrench para lang luwagan ung mga connections ng tube sa napakasikip na allowance, so kelangan talaga maliit lang ang braso mo hehe. And pag babalik mo na alignment lang
    ng drainage sa harap.
    Other than that wala naman issues na akong na encounter.

End Result:
    Ung buga ng hangin na dati na number 4, ngaun number 1 na lang. pag number 4 naman aabo sa mga naka upo sa pinaka likod. hehe. sa lamig naman steady lang. I loaded optimal freon pressure for now since malamig naman panahon. pag uminit onting adjustment na lang or dagdag sa pressure. un lang po...
    yan nangyari samin di nalinis simula nung nabili ung sportivo ayon after 3 years nagpalait ng evaporator,, sa casa 10K nakabili kami 3k lang

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    good day sirs! i urgently need your expert's advice regarding my XTO's tires. what is the "stock" tire size of an XTO? i currently have a 205/65 r15 on my XTO and i'm planning to "heighten" it up a little bit by putting 205/70 r15 on it.
    -sirs, do i need any adjustments like in the torsion bar to be able to mount my ride on 205/70's? or any needed modifications?
    -will the performance of my XTO change, if not drastically?
    -or would you suggest that i just stick with the tire size that i have right now (205/65)?

salamat po sa mga sagot!

btw sirs, does anybody here used or is currently using "wanli" tires? the store owner's insists that i try them coz i saw a couple of customers buying them coz they say they're durable and they're almost dirt cheap, selling for only 2200php each! may tawad pa if you get 4!
    i need your feedbacks on this "china" tires.

salamat po ulit ng marami! and more power to crosswind users!
    yung sportivo ko ganyan size by 75 pa ata.. ayos naman kayang kaya 145!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi,

my first time to post a message here. just want to share my excitement bec my dream tivo will be available next monday. wow!

also want to thank everyone who shared their experiences and advises about tivo. those messages helped me lot in making my final decision. i was torn between innova and tivo. but tivo really stole my heart.

for months, i've been staying up late just to read your messages. very very helpful indeed.

what's the tag line of tivo?

keep the thread alive guys!

regards,
    raltz

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi benzmizer, i'm a newbie. does 2010 tivo have abs? airbags? wala sa specs. sabi ng dealer meron daw. undercoated na ba ang new tivo? this accoording to the dealer too. .... poor me. pls help.

forgive me if the same questions have been raised from the previous messages.

i'll soon be posting more questions. some may sound silly : )

thanks and warm regards,
    raltz

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    First, [SIZE="4"]WELCOME!!![/SIZE]

hi benzmizer, i'm a newbie. does 2010 tivo have abs? airbags? wala sa specs. sabi ng dealer meron daw. Sorry, no ABS nor Airbags for ANY of the Crosswinds (XL~Sportivo). And to the dealer who said it has.... $%!*%

undercoated na ba ang new tivo? this accoording to the dealer too. .... poor me. pls help. Yes, all Crosswinds are factory bodycolor undercoated.

forgive me if the same questions have been raised from the previous messages. i'll soon be posting more questions. some may sound silly : ) No worries, my friend. Shoot any questions you feel would make you wiser. Not promising but we'll try our best to answer them.
    Last edited by Benzmizer; September 26th, 2009 at 12:49 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    * Sir Kevin
    I'm not sure kung nalinisan na ung sa xwind ko eversince kasi sobra dumi.
    The thing is i did not replace the evaporators i just cleaned them though.
    I used the chemical we are using when servicing home ACs "lye". It needs a "somehow" acurate mixture (grams/liter). measurements differ on evaporator types so the aluminum coils and tubes inside wont be burned/damaged. So medyo complicated cya. For safety you can use just the domestic liquid sosa sold on groceries/supermarkets para di mashado matapang.

AND

Sir raltz

Welcome! din...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi to all,

raltz is a she. so i will needing all your expertize and experience in taking care of my tivo.

tivo will be picked up this monday. what should be checked before he comes home?

does he has tvss? can this be installed without voiding the guarantee?

i won't be seeing tivo till dec. soooo excited.

thanks to the warm welcome from butirog and benzmizer.
    thanks benzmizer for your quick response to my question about abs and airbags.

regards,
    raltz

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    on the tires, alam ko si master x-wind has tried that size of tires 205/70 R15. nagpalagay yata sya ng spacers sa leafsprings sa likod while yung sa harap, may aayun ka yata sa mudguard or something. best you consult him.

on the tires, personally, i'd go the reliable branks muna until that china brand tire is proven. reminds of the early days of kumho tires from korea. Pumuputok daw pag mainit sa highway. kaya a lot of drivers stayed away from Kumho tires. baka iba ang design chemistry ng goma nyan kasi temperate country ang china so the rubber may not be "tropicalized", that is, the rubber might not be designed to handle the heat here in the philippines, unless they made and reformulated their rubber for use in tropical countries. why not try yunn gadjah tungcal , rubber from indonesia so medyo compatible sa weather natin.
    hope this helps
    ok, thanks alot sir! i'll also try to seek x-wind's advice. meron ding nag offer ng "casumina" brand from vietnam nasa 3k+ rin. and i'll still search for 205/70s with reliable brands na lang anyway safety should always come first. salamat ng marami !

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raltz View Post
    hi to all,

raltz is a she. so i will needing all your expertize and experience in taking care of my tivo.

tivo will be picked up this monday. what should be checked before he comes home?

does he has tvss? can this be installed without voiding the guarantee?

i won't be seeing tivo till dec. soooo excited.

thanks to the warm welcome from butirog and benzmizer.
    thanks benzmizer for your quick response to my question about abs and airbags.

regards,
    raltz
    TVSS?? toyota vehicle security system? meron na po itong kasamang alarm.. btw sir better na ihataw mo na si tivo para matuto hehehe