New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 177 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    *Baseliner,

Bro, di ko parin napupuntahan, mga next siguro ako pupunta mdyo busy pa. eto ung number tawagan mo nalng galing to kay Fargin.

Autogard/titanium car accessories
    tel no. 886-4177 look for Jo. if coming from edsa, nasa left side sha kanto mismo.

masterwheels car accessories
    tel no. 844-7690 look for Leng. if coming from edsa, nasa right side naman sha kanto rin.

Balitaan mo ako kung una kang bibili, thanks.
    Eh siguradong ikaw ang maunang makabili Bro dahil next year pa ko makakauwi. Andito pa ko sa Saudi eh, ... balitaan mo na lang kami.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi!

Just like to ask your experiences with your crosswind.

Meron ba sa inyo naka-experience na ng replacement of Distributor injection pump? Gaano katagal and what kilometer reading nyo estimate na nagpalit?

I have a Crosswind XL 2008 at 15 months pa lang with 30k reading damaged na yung distributor injection pump ko. I comply naman with the standard PMS and replacement ng mga fuel and oil filters also nag-papa-krudo ako sa shell. Ang sinasabi kasi ng casa hindi daw covered ng warranty.

Parang hindi naman ako makapaniwala na kaagad na masisira yung injection pump na 15mos lang and 30k.

Hope you could all share your experience on this.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hi,

Has completed the 1,500 KM PMS for my Sportivo 2010; 2.5L Turbo AT, FC on a city driving is at 9 KPL.

Is this within the normal FC range of a 4AJ1 turbo diesel engine?

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Khurais View Post
    Hi,

Has completed the 1,500 KM PMS for my Sportivo 2010; 2.5L Turbo AT, FC on a city driving is at 9 KPL.

Thanks

Your driving during the initial breakin period of the diesel. You should see it improve to 14-16 km/L before 10,000km. You also have an automatic which reduces the KPL. How do you like the automatic?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Khurais View Post
    Hi,

Has completed the 1,500 KM PMS for my Sportivo 2010; 2.5L Turbo AT, FC on a [SIZE="2"]city driving[/SIZE] is at 9 KPL.

There you go.... city at 9 KPL and below 5,000 kms? That's impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by rademamj View Post
    Your driving during the initial breakin period of the diesel. You should see it improve to 14-16 km/L before 10,000km. You also have an automatic which reduces the KPL. How do you like the automatic?
    +1 to this. The period below 5,000 kms are considered "sakal period" pa. Meaning, the engine (specially being a diesel) is still "familiarizing" how it's being used. There would be a period wherein adjustments will be done by the CASA and "loosen up" your engine.

i expect your FC would improve when the engine has loosen up and when you get your average with mixed city/highway driving.

Enjoy your new Crosswind and welcome to the frey!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I heard a squeeking sound on my rear left shock absorber. pina tingnan ko na to kala ko kasi yung molye lang. sabi sakin shock absorber daw..under warranty pa naman crosswind ko kasi 08 ko sya nabili. pwede kaya to maclaim thru warranty nya? para wala na ako babayaran...and one more thing, napansin ko parang wala naman sila ginagawang adjustment sa engine ko every time mag pa pms ako sa casa, kasi tinatanong ko sila kung may ina adjust sila sabi nila wala daw. my crosswind is running 14,500kms na sa odometer, nakuha ko sya last July 08.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I heard a squeeking sound on my rear left shock absorber. pina tingnan ko na to kala ko kasi yung molye lang. sabi sakin shock absorber daw..under warranty pa naman crosswind ko kasi 08 ko sya nabili. pwede kaya to maclaim thru warranty nya? para wala na ako babayaran. If you have religiously have your Crosswind CASA-maintained and has not done any modifications that may be related to a (possibly) defective shock absorber, they (CASA) should replace it free of charge.

..and one more thing, napansin ko parang wala naman sila ginagawang adjustment sa engine ko every time mag pa pms ako sa casa, kasi tinatanong ko sila kung may ina adjust sila sabi nila wala daw. my crosswind is running 14,500kms na sa odometer, nakuha ko sya last July 08. Actually, the adjustments are done IF necessary/needed. Example, if you think that your FC is unusually bad, adjustments may be required. If you're happy the way your Crosswind runs and performs, I guess that explains no adjustments were made. As the saying goes, "Why fix when ain't broken".

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I heard a squeeking sound on my rear left shock absorber. pina tingnan ko na to kala ko kasi yung molye lang. sabi sakin shock absorber daw..under warranty pa naman crosswind ko kasi 08 ko sya nabili. pwede kaya to maclaim thru warranty nya? para wala na ako babayaran. If you have religiously have your Crosswind CASA-maintained and has not done any modifications that may be related to a (possibly) defective shock absorber, they (CASA) should replace it free of charge.

..and one more thing, napansin ko parang wala naman sila ginagawang adjustment sa engine ko every time mag pa pms ako sa casa, kasi tinatanong ko sila kung may ina adjust sila sabi nila wala daw. my crosswind is running 14,500kms na sa odometer, nakuha ko sya last July 08. Actually, the adjustments are done IF necessary/needed. Example, if you think that your FC is unusually bad, adjustments may be required. If you're happy the way your Crosswind runs and performs, I guess that explains no adjustments were made. As the saying goes, "Why fix when ain't broken".
    Thanks for the reply, and yup wala pa akong ginawang modifications sa unit ko, hopefully mapapalitan ko to sakanila free of charge. I'll be in Isuzu Alabang withun this week for 15K pms. Siguro sabihin ko na rin na I wanted to improve my fuel consumption kasi eversince my FC is averaging lang ng 10Km/L both city and long drive...kasi yung city driving ko malalapit lang naman and wala masyado traffic sa mga dinadaanan ko.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rademamj View Post

Speed usually averages at 60 kph due to traffic and road condition, sometimes reaches at 100 kph. I am used with automatic trans since I'm using a Nissan Pathfinder 3.5L AT as my service vehicle for over 2 years now that travels 50,000Km a year.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    There you go.... city at 9 KPL and below 5,000 kms? That's impressive!

+1 to this. The period below 5,000 kms are considered "sakal period" pa. Meaning, the engine (specially being a diesel) is still "familiarizing" how it's being used. There would be a period wherein adjustments will be done by the CASA and "loosen up" your engine.

i expect your FC would improve when the engine has loosen up and when you get your average with mixed city/highway driving.

Enjoy your new Crosswind and welcome to the frey!

Thanks for the inputs.