New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 177 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jproxas View Post
    gud AM, mga sirs! I just bought a second hand isuzu crosswind xuv 2003 model. So far, ok naman performance nya at tipid sa diesel. Just wanna ask where can i find or buy owner's manual/service manual. tanong ko sa binilihan pero wala na kc kasama sa gamit nya yung manual nung ma-snatch ang bag nya sa may quiapo ay andun yung manual..tnxs ng marami

For owners manual, the Crosswind between 2001 to 2006 did not change much. Copy from another Crosswind owner, or order one from Isuzu if available which i doubt. Service manuals are not available. I have tried to purchase one for the electrical schematic on my 2007 Sportivo, and was told only avaiable for certified Isuzu mechanics. Thats a terrible thing to say to loyal Crosswind owner. I love my Sportivo, and happy i chose it over the Innova G, but sometimes the Isuzu dealers could be a little more supportive.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jproxas View Post
    gud AM, mga sirs! I just bought a second hand isuzu crosswind xuv 2003 model. So far, ok naman performance nya at tipid sa diesel. Just wanna ask where can i find or buy owner's manual/service manual. tanong ko sa binilihan pero wala na kc kasama sa gamit nya yung manual nung ma-snatch ang bag nya sa may quiapo ay andun yung manual..tnxs ng marami
    You got PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I wanted an Adventure but here comes the 2002 xto ATof my brother who has gone to New Zealand to look for greener pasture joining his wife a nurse who had been working there for quite some time.

I drove his xto from Davao to Gensan and I'm satisified with its performance. I could overtake other Advies and Revos except the d4d's.

I ha a full tank in Davao and another full tank in Gensan. My odometer showed 140 kms and the fuels used amounted to 10.35 liters...so almost 14 kms per liter. Good indeed. ..noisy and matagtag lang..

I intend to restore some of its lost glory and seems master benmizer has some copies of the service manual? Please do send to willvill50*yahoo.com.ph. Thanks a lot.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    I intend to restore some of its lost glory and seems master benmizer has some copies of the service manual? Please do send to willvill50*yahoo.com.ph. Thanks a lot.
    Congratulations for being an "accidental recipient" of such a fine vehicle.

Just to correct you, I have no copies of the Service Manual. From my knowledge, only authorized ISUZU dealers have these. What I may acquire would be an Owner's Manual. Still unsure if I'd run across one who is willing to dispose.

Thou depending on an interested ISUZU vehcile owner's location, I may be able to refer ISUZU mechanics to do weekend jobs...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hi guys. i'm new around here. just need some help & info.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    [SIZE="4"]WELCOME!!![/SIZE]

Shoot! What is it that we may be of help?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    Welcome. People here are really helpful. What specifically do you want to know about the Crosswind?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Welcome Fly,

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hello to all. Just need some info/ advice regarding a crosswind 2005 xl model i've been thinking of buying.

1. does anybody remember it's price back in 2005? & what's a fair price for it nowadays? i know the price still depends on the actual condition/ mileage/ maintenance done, but is it fair to assume that the price depreciates by 10% every year? so, given it's a 5 year old car, it should be somewhere around half of the original price?

2. i believe it still runs on the stock steel rims & tires ( 185/80 R14, 5.0JJ x 14" ), assuming i retain the R14 steel rims & just replace the rubber, what's the maximum size tire that can fit in the stock steel rims?

3. Or is it better to change outright to larger size mag wheels & tires?

4. what other stuff should i consider aside from mileage? i'm not very familiar with diesel engines...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just need some info/ advice regarding a crosswind 2005 xl model i've been thinking of buying.

1. does anybody remember it's price back in 2005? & what's a fair price for it nowadays? i know the price still depends on the actual condition/ mileage/ maintenance done, but is it fair to assume that the price depreciates by 10% every year? so, given it's a 5 year old car, it should be somewhere around half of the original price? I believe the price should be between 680k-700k. Yes, these ius a "general" principle of annual depreciation for a vehicle BUT does not follow at all times. I would like to to think if the price of that '05 XL be around 450k, that should be just fine.

2. i believe it still runs on the stock steel rims & tires ( 185/80 R14, 5.0JJ x 14" ), assuming i retain the R14 steel rims & just replace the rubber, what's the maximum size tire that can fit in the stock steel rims? Maybe at the most 195/70R14.

3. Or is it better to change outright to larger size mag wheels & tires? I would say YES. The fact that you are thinking of getting a new set of "bigger tires" for the steelies, might as well go and look for trade ins of XT/XTi rims. (thou not sure if find those easy since the design are nice, walang gustong magpalit) I may be able to help you get brand new rims (XTi design); tires not included. But my source would not take your current rims/tires as trade in. Let me know your thoughts.

4. what other stuff should i consider aside from mileage? i'm not very familiar with diesel engines. In that case, best that you either bring a friend/relative who knows diesel engines more than you do or a trusted technician. That would greatly reduce the level of your risk of getting a bad unit.

[SIZE="4"]Good luck!!![/SIZE]