New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 177 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hey guys, san ba ko makakabili ng fog lamp for my xto (2002)? Dont have much time to find this item eh. May surplus ba nito?..Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely888 View Post
    baka sakali lang...help me find where to buy fog lamp for my xto 2002. Ang mahal ng brand new, 4,500 daw? I dont have much time to find 2nd hand/surplus. Help me naman guys...Thanks!
    Replied to your other post. I believe I have a pair. PM me your contact name and number.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    guys ask ko lang..marami na rin ba kumuha ng 2010 crosswind? ano balita?....wala lang naisip ko lang kung marami pa rin ang kumuha nun despite of the high price tag.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    guys ask ko lang..marami na rin ba kumuha ng 2010 crosswind? ano balita?....wala lang naisip ko lang kung marami pa rin ang kumuha nun despite of the high price tag.
    Last i heard from insiders ng planta, ubos ang stocks! If you get the chance to go around the plant, you;d see no Crosswinds at the depot.

A big part of me says the 2010 Crosswind has not lost its charm despite the increase in price.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    diba ang ang price increase lang naman yung sportivo and xuv variants? kasama ba mga xl, xt, xti and xti limited?

OT:
    ano nga pala diff ng xt sa xti?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    diba ang ang price increase lang naman yung sportivo and xuv variants? kasama ba mga xl, xt, xti and xti limited?

OT:
    ano nga pala diff ng xt sa xti?
    Top of mind:

XT - bench front seats, side-facing 3rd row seats, radio, no foglamps, black sideview mirror without turn signal, pull twist handbrake, alloy wheel design, exterior colors.

XTi - bucket front seats with center console, front facing 3rd row seats, radio, with foglamps, chrome sideview mirror with signal, floor handbrake, alloy wheel, exterior colors

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Last i heard from insiders ng planta, ubos ang stocks! If you get the chance to go around the plant, you;d see no Crosswinds at the depot.

A big part of me says the 2010 Crosswind has not lost its charm despite the increase in price.
    Ayos! Ibig sabihin marami pa rin naniniwala na magaling/maganda talaga ang mga crosswinds natin.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Ayos! Ibig sabihin marami pa rin naniniwala na magaling/maganda talaga ang mga crosswinds natin.
    [SIZE="6"]Korek![/SIZE] At maniniwala ka bang nasa [SIZE="5"]NAGDADALA[/SIZE] yun?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi! Im planning to replace stock mags size 15 of sportivo '08 to 255x55x18 size of tires...

1. Will the new tire size make it more mabagal?
    2. Will it make more matagtag?

Need your expert advise.. please help!

Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mase View Post
    Hi! Im planning to replace stock mags size 15 of sportivo '08 to 255x55x18 size of tires...

Need your expert advise.. please help!

Thanks!
    I would be the perfect person to ask.

I had installed exactly a correct offset set of 18" rims and the same tire specs as you mentioned (Bridgestone Dueler H/P). The following were observed <and to answer your queries>:

Logically, yes. Not only that you increase the rim size (15 > 18s) but you also increase the rubber weight due to the larger tires (235 70R15 > 255 55R18). Expect speed (specially on acceleration from full stop) to be compromised.

Yes. Any vehicle that increases the rims size on thinner flat-rate tires without modifying the suspension (to address the mods done on the rims/tires) would result to this.

In addition, expect that there would be "scrapping" at the rear wheels on the fender arc near the stepboard endcap) when the vehicle is fully loaded or at least 5 full-size adults. (see photo below)

Here is a photo of the rims and tires I used.

Good luck!