New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 65 of 177 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    sad but ganun talaga pero pwede namang ma minimize. since nov'08 ba na oil change na? diesel engine oil should be changed every 5000 kms or lesser (the better) within 6 months (max). dirty air filter contributes to black smoke esp on abrupt acceleration. hinay hinay lang and make sure malinis ang air filter (pa hanginan mo sa gas stations at least once a month.

i think a/t yan. if yes normal lang because m/t like mine averages at 13 kms/li. Bumababa lang ng 12 pag napatagal sa idle and/or too heavy traffic. diba okay?

pero sa tibay at pagka simple lamang ka dyan.
    Thanks sir..

Opo sir casa maintained sya.. wala pa kami palya sa maintenance schedule nya.. Manual po XUV namin sir.. Do you think yung Turbo po nya nagpapalakas sa consumption nya?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redz918 View Post
    Thanks sir..

Opo sir casa maintained sya.. wala pa kami palya sa maintenance schedule nya.. Manual po XUV namin sir.. Do you think yung Turbo po nya nagpapalakas sa consumption nya?
    yes oo nga pala turbo na yan. even low charge turbo adds up to FC pero matipid pa rin naman. basta don’t forget to take time cleaning the air filter para di restricted and you will notice na mas responsive siya kasi kung every oil change lang medyo matagal yun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Normal naman sa isuzu ang black smoke..mas magtaka ka kung white smoke. may tama makina mo kung ganun...malakas lang kasi mag ipon ng carbon deposit mga crosswind natin sa loob ng tambutso kaya mabilis din umitim buga nya...10km/lt ako normal city driving 12-15 km/lt nung bumiyahe ako punta bicol

Thank you sir.. Sabihin ko sa father ko na lagi nya linisin exhaust.. Nasa singapore kc me..

Pero aside sa mga concerns ko we are very happy with the performance of the crosswind..

it's all worth it.

How to join po club??

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    mga ka isuzu fan,

ano ba ibig sabihin ng EB? palagi kc yan ma mention sa thread till now hindi ko pa alam ang meaning nyan...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shuvi View Post
    mga ka isuzu fan,

ano ba ibig sabihin ng EB? palagi kc yan ma mention sa thread till now hindi ko pa alam ang meaning nyan...
    emission is black :D

nah... eyeball.. as in meeting someone in person... eye(ball) to eye(ball)

kelan nga ba ulit eyeball ng isuzuclub? este.... isuzucrosswinders/hilanders club in particular?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [quote=rsnald;1218407]on the shocks, stick with OEM, KYB gas type. I dunno kung may advantage using other types pero matched yung KYB sa suspesion system ng crosswind sa harap at likod. la nang isa-swabe ang crosswind, talgang matagtag.

on the side mirror: depende kung anong type, pero baka malaglag kayo sa upuan pag nalaman nyo kung gano kamahal. yung di power, if I remember correctly, nasa 8 thou yata per piece (casa price ng Isuzu pasig), yung power window, 13 thou yata. That was 3 years ago or so.

__________________________________________________ __________________

thank you very much for the info. May alam ka ba pwede makunan ng murang shocks? I inquired at rapide and it would cost about 3250 per piece.
    di ko lng natanong baka kasi kasama na labor dun. Medyo mahal pa rin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    emission is black :D

nah... eyeball.. as in meeting someone in person... eye(ball) to eye(ball)

kelan nga ba ulit eyeball ng isuzuclub? este.... isuzucrosswinders/hilanders club in particular?

thanks! i was thinkin' Engine Block..
    sana may EB din d2 sa davao.
    hey guys, anyone of u playing online NAVYFIELD?
    hope to see u play w/ my team.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsonix View Post
    __________________________________________________ __________________

thank you very much for the info. May alam ka ba pwede makunan ng murang shocks? I inquired at rapide and it would cost about 3250 per piece.
    di ko lng natanong baka kasi kasama na labor dun. Medyo mahal pa rin.
    any auto shop should carry KYB shocks. sabihin mo lang yung pang hilander pwede na din yun. better kung makakalas mo yung nakakabit na orig and bring it to the auto supplies shop together with the rubber bushing. maliit kasi yung rubber bushing that comes with the KYB shocks that's normally available as auto shops. They will have to find an equivalent big rubber bushing.

mga 1000+ lang yata per piece yun.

ON FAN BELTS

advise ko lang fellow crosswinders on fan belts maintenance, do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE THOSE "belt dressing" sprays for the fan belt.
    These are those can spray treatment supposed to be for your fan belt pag dumudulas na yun fan belt mo and it will make the belt "stick" again to the alternator, power steering and flywheel (tama ba?) pulleys. What those sprays contain are actually solvents that soften the rubber material of the fan belts hence making it stick to the pulley. It will shorten the life of your fan belt and at worse, it will cause the fan belt to break prematurely!

this obviously happened to me. after a few uses of the said fan belt treatment, nagkaron ng punit yung fan belt ko, and my mistake was I didnt immediately replace it coz i was on the road. ayun, inabutan ako while driving buti na lang i was still not speeding up. The first sign that made me aware that the fan belt was broken was that the steering became very stiff.
    luckily i was able to maneuring my car to the side where I replaced the fan belt using the old fan belt that i always carried w/ me sa car.

Also, when the fan belt breaks, for some reason, the battery gets discharged, even if you ran for just a short distance. So kelangan mo magpa push start. so, the moment na dumudulas na fan belts nyo, either tighten it by adjusting the power steering pulley, or have it replaced na the soonest.

hts ;)

may ilang tips pa ko ibibigay regarding :
    1. leaf spring replacement
    2. cleaning of the fuel water separator
    and other stuff that i'll have to recall (senior moment na eh ehehehe)
    find time lang for me to get the pictures i took

good day to all

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi fellow isuzu owners..

im driving an xto. recently i just replaced my clutch master assembly.

bought a Seiken mahal kasi OEM. and two kinds pala yun may steel and aluminum, opted for the steel kasi mas mura sya and sabi ng mechanic matibay ang steel.

my question is ano diffirence ng steel and aluminum? pls share your experience.
    bili ko sa steel is 1800 while the aluminum is 2500.

and another question , aircon ko kung sobrang init panahon parang kulang na sa lamig, sabi sa akin lagyan ko daw auxillary fan, is this true?

and baka mabilis masira battery ko?

thanks i hope you can share your insights on this.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sirs,

Lately napapansin ko medyo bumigat steering ng hilander XTRM, though di naman nagbabawas ng power strng fluid, saan kaya problem? mukhang ok din naman mga belts. Also thinking of changing the 15" OEM rims of my XTRM, though nag iisip pa ako ano babagay, same size din para no need to change tires PCD 100 ba yun o 114? Thanks in advance!