New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 177 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Everest is better overall. Still doesn't ride like a car, a bit too soft and bouncy for me, but it's got more space, better steering, better off-road ability and a much more powerful engine. Throttle response is turgid, but when it goes, it bolts. The interior makes the Crosswind or the Fortuner look second-rate (though, this being a Ford, there are still cheap plastics inside) and the seats are much better than in either of the two. The third row, unfortunately, sits on the floor, so it's an uncomfortable position, but legroom is better.

The Crosswind is a slug on the highway, has no ABS, terrible steering and the body rigidity of week-old spaghetti (the doors become mis-aligned after a few years because the hinge-material is too soft). It feels like a cargo truck over rough roads, and it smokes like one after a year or two. But it's economical. Oh boy is it economical. And the engine is very easy to care for outside of the casa.

It's a matter of priorities. Needs = Crosswind. Wants = Everest. Choose accordingly.
    +1 to this!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks guys!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mga sir help pls,

may sinangla samin na 'tivo, matic at 39k purchased 2006, di naalagaan ng mabuti,squeaky chair sa 3rd row at driver's seat pag nadadaan sa humps at madami pang iba, ang pinaka problem, mahina ang power kasi max speed lang na naabot ko is 90km/h at almost floored ang silinyador at napansin ko din di fuel efficient, mindanao(st james)-domestic airport sa light-heavy traffic sa baclaran malaki ang pinaba ng fuel gauge.

3 months lang gagamitin kaya di pwedeng gastusan. mga sir,ano kaya pwedeng gawin para mejo bumilis at maging matipid sa gas?

thanks in advance

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ^^Sabi mo hindi naalagaan? Baka di pa na-change oil yan! Just do the regular 40km maintenance!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir Jondy,
    what did you do bakit kayang mag 4kRPM nung Xwind nyo. sakin kasi 3krpm lng.

Ok ba na palitan ng cone type air filter ang xwind? sabi nung mas lalo daw iingay yung engine.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Guys, to those owner of 2007 crosswinds,has anyone received a letter from isuzu re the upgrading of your brake master kit as according to them it is prone to premature wearing?...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dmgrc96 View Post
    Guys, to those owner of 2007 crosswinds,has anyone received a letter from isuzu re the upgrading of your brake master kit as according to them it is prone to premature wearing?...
    sportivo owner here, wala naman sir.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thanx xer! maybe for selected units only, mine is xti. i had it serviced last monday, sadly i had it back-jobbed nung wednesday kc pull sya sa left pag ngbbrake ako. turned out d daw na bleed ng maayos kya assymtrical ang kapit ng brakes...gud thing i insisted na ala naman problem ung brake ko before ko ipinasok, they were advising me to replace ung rotor ba yun or caliper something and could cost another 1400. i just hope ala un kinalaman with the upgrading ng brake master kit. so far ok naman na sya ngayn... by the way, i changed my tires sa 205/70/15 (205/65/15 before) and i want it bigger pa sana like 215/70/15, has anyone using this size for an xti/xt already? pls share some advice re its pros and cons. with my 205/70 my average fuel consumption is still at 13-14 regular day to day driving including occasional traffics (Alabang-QC-Alabang).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dmgrc96 View Post

2007 xwind ang ride ko, as of this time i havent received any letter from isuzu re upgrading ng brake master kit, sir san galing info mo?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    M eight,
    sa isuzu commonwealth. dun kc galing unit ko, purchased last dec 9,2006 pero 2007 model na sya(xti). i had it serviced na sa isuzu alabang and according to them they had it replaced na...